Hello from P4ulie

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
P4ulie

Hello from P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

Hey all,

I'm Paul from just south of London, useful site this.

Technically I don't have an adventure bike, what with it being a 125cc tiddler. Never let that stop me though B) 25000 miles so far & nearly going strong. I use it mainly for commuting but have seen a fait bit of Britain & Europe on her. A couple of pics as you seem to like them here. Stella Alpina a couple of weeks ago

Happy trails
IMG_1835.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG (65.1 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
IMG_1823.JPG
IMG_1823.JPG (67.57 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
gland

Re: Hello from P4ulie

Post by gland »

welcome mate a freindly bunch here and no sign of bike snobbery.love the photos
leo-david

Post by leo-david »

Welcome, nice photos that bike looks great, sure looks like a bike on an adventure to me!
Gaffer64

Post by Gaffer64 »

Hi Paul,

Welcome, nice photo's. Believe me you are doing well on the adventure front. I always said it is not the size of the bike, it just takes a bit longer to get there. I have a BMW 650GS/twin and my little 350 Royal Enfield. Last year I did a tour of Ireland to see my late father's old farm and also I did John o'grotes and back to Leeds both trips in four days, with the Enfield never missing a beat. Only issue is the Enfield was not use on Motorways. Enjoy your riding and if you are up in Leeds area give me a bell.

Cheers

Mike G
prooney377

Post by prooney377 »

Doesn't matter what you ride mate so long as it makes you happy. Welcome to the site, friendly bunch on here
Why? Why not?
Bluepaul

Post by Bluepaul »

:) :) :) Howdy :) :) :)
africajim

Post by africajim »

Welcome mate, so many bikes at the Stella, especially small ones can't remember seeing a white Van van! (I'm presuming it's a Van van?)
I'm still reeling from the guy passing me on a Monkey bike!
The bike don't make the adventure mate, you do! Enjoy!
Honda, the power of dreams.
Farky

Hello from P4ulie

Post by Farky »

I'm sure there's many on here who'd fancy a European trip on your vanvan regardless of engine size, especially the Stella.
As already said, you make the adventure not the engine.
Love how you've got the bike setup with handguards too.
Now get to a meet and show some of us up with your off road skills and watch how many drool over your bike!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sprockette

Post by Sprockette »

Hi P4ulie and welcome to the site. Nice bike you have there, no need to feel its not an "adventure bike" just because its small. Having a small bike myself I'm sure you'll agree that you'll have no problem keeping up with bigger bikes off-road. And if it gets stuck, its easier to get the thing out! :laugh: Its the "adventure" that's the important part of the phrase and it looks like you've got that covered! That road in your first picture looks amazing!
devon john

Post by devon john »

if you look at what the Honda 90 boys get up too youve got a big big bike!!!
and if you talk to world traveler's most will tell you that there big bike is one of there mistakes as its to heavy on unmade roads theres a trend now to buy 250 or 350 and carry less

john

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”