Hello, I need an adventure friend or two!

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
SimplyExploring

Re: Hello, I need an adventure friend or two!

Post by SimplyExploring »

Welcome to the forum Kyzzy, your in the right place with the right people. Are you a girl that likes to get dirty or is it tarmac all the way?
There is always a ride out somewhere or something going on, so don't be shy or just shout out if you fancy a ride out
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

stanbloke wrote:
Kyzzy wrote:Well Because I can't really go away for a weekend or more with guys can I ha ha
Why not ?. Meesh does, Tyrant (Ann) goes out on rideouts with a bunch of lads. (thumbs) they all get home safe and in one piece ...ish.

I'm in Milton keynes near Jim,and Andy B is close by over Bedford way.....easy enough ride for a coffee and a gossip.

Welcome to ABR :)
My wife even rides bikes but not as often as she should and she complained yesterday because it rained for the last 10 miles on her ride home.
Kyzzy

Post by Kyzzy »

I'll go for ride outs no problem! Who is this Andy B and the one called Jim! ha
Kyzzy

Post by Kyzzy »

Hello! I used to live in the very wet and windy west cork
Kyzzy

Post by Kyzzy »

I do want to get down and dirty simply, you're so funny aren't you! :blink:
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Welcome aboard from a windswept Somerset.

You seem to have attracted a lot of attention. What do you ride?

Bren
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Kyzzy wrote:I'll go for ride outs no problem! Who is this Andy B and the one called Jim! ha
Jim will pop his head up later no doubt :)

If it's riding off road you want then right now my wife doesn't ride off road (she has done) but she's busy looking for a bike to use next spring.

Most of our trips are over to Europe to watch bike racing or for longer trips spread over a couple of weeks but even they normally get planned to include a round of the MotoGP championship.

Keep posting on here and if the other half does sort herself out and buy a small trail bike I'll give you a shout because we live about 100 yards from the start of a legal byway and there are quite a few other short ones in the area as well.

We're not in Bedford anymore, we moved over to near Huntingdon about 4 weeks ago but if Bedford wasn't too far then where we are now won't be.

Stan also mentioned Ann and if she appears she'll probably offer to go for a ride with you and she often goes out over near Towcester.
Kyzzy

Post by Kyzzy »

It's in my profile picture ha sideways I may add! Need to get that sorted! BMW X country
Kyzzy

Post by Kyzzy »

Hey Andy, I'm in rugby so can get to most places, need more experience and later will do some off roading, I'll go out riding with anyone on day trips
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

We won't be doing anything off road until next spring because nearly all of our local byways are shut from 31st October to the 1st May for seasonal closures. Once they're open again I'll probably be throwing my sidecar into the hedges most weekends which is why my wife wants a trail bike because she refuses to be a passenger on an outfit.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”