Hello from Herts

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Nessmuk

Hello from Herts

Post by Nessmuk »

Hello from Herts. I saw on xrv.org that this place and the mag had started up so I've popped over for a look.

Hope it's a roaring success and look forward to checking out the mag.

I've had a Transalp 650v1 since February and love it to bits. Aside from a camping trip to Somerset earlier in the year I've not been very adventurous on it, but hope to change that in the future.

Simon.
Alun

Re:Hello from Herts

Post by Alun »

Hello and welcome Simon and thanks for the kind words of support. Some of the trips I've been on to Somerset have been very adventurous, well at least I think they have. Did you not try the scrumpy?
Nessmuk

Post by Nessmuk »

Oh yes, I tried a bit :blink:

Bought some back home too!
IMAG0033resized.jpg
IMAG0033resized.jpg (337.24 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

An ever increasing number of XRVer's popping in here to say Hi !, Alun perhaps you need to pop in XRV and say Hi yourself ? :)
Alun

Post by Alun »

Now that is what I call the model adventure bike, in fact that's going to be the front cover for issue 2 of Adventure Bike Rider. I'm assuming both panniers and top box are full of the same. Good man.
Alun

Post by Alun »

An ever increasing number of XRVer's popping in here to say Hi !, Alun perhaps you need to pop in XRV and say Hi yourself ?
Any Triumph riders over there or is it all XRV'ers? I'll pop on over when I return from the Alps.
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Alun wrote:
An ever increasing number of XRVer's popping in here to say Hi !, Alun perhaps you need to pop in XRV and say Hi yourself ?
Any Triumph riders over there or is it all XRV'ers? I'll pop on over when I return from the Alps.
Have a good trip :)
Nessmuk

Post by Nessmuk »

Alun wrote:
Now that is what I call the model adventure bike, in fact that's going to be the front cover for issue 2 of Adventure Bike Rider. I'm assuming both panniers and top box are full of the same. Good man.
Sadly they weren't. :( I was with my mate who rides a Z1000, so he carried some bombay mix in his tailpiece, and his clothes in a rucksack. I carried everything else!

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”