NEWBIE INTRODUCTION

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Alun

Re:NEWBIE INTRODUCTION

Post by Alun »

Hi Gog 007 and a big welcome to the site. Point taken about where the hell should visitors make a first introduction post – I'll set up a sticky this afternoon. The forum stickers are, of course, a very serious business and are in with the designer as we speak. And as you're the first to ask, the first off the press is yours. Pm or email me your address. [email protected]
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Alun wrote:
Hi Gog 007 and a big welcome to the site. Point taken about where the hell should visitors make a first introduction post – I'll set up a sticky this afternoon. The forum stickers are, of course, a very serious business and are in with the designer as we speak. And as you're the first to ask, the first off the press is yours. Pm or email me your address. [email protected]
Very kind of you Alun, you have a PM
Alun

Post by Alun »

You're welcome Sir, and we now have a dedicated newbie section.
davsato

Post by davsato »

hi guys, newbie here, been riding sports bikes for a dozen years till i got my varadero two years ago. i know its not going to compete in a baja enduro but its a fantastic road bike and tourer. been greenlaning on it and its fine. try and go on a euro trip every year, go a bit further for a bit longer every time. plan on riding through spain and portugal down to n.africa soon, but the £ being rubbish has put bit of a stop to foreign jaunts at the mo
Dave
snaphappy

Post by snaphappy »

Hello Mark GOG
Hello Dave Davsato
Strange we seem to have alot in common
For more info click on the Dambuster Signature banner

never2old

Post by never2old »

davsato

Post by davsato »

hi mate
Dave
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Alun wrote:
Any news on the stickers ? :)
Alun

Post by Alun »

News on what stickers?!;)

I've a sample arriving with me tomorrow or Monday and if that's okay suppliers tell me I can have the rest within the week.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”