A nice problem to have

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Mike101

Re: A nice problem to have

Post by Mike101 »

I was in Reading and a member of Basingstoke from the start...the good old days. I left MAG in my local area after it started to resemble a back patch club..not my thing at all.
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
herman

Post by herman »

Mike101 wrote:I was in Reading and a member of Basingstoke from the start...the good old days. I left MAG in my local area after it started to resemble a back patch club..not my thing at all.
We probably rode with you at some point then. :) Left for pretty much the same reasons, if you did'nt have the 'look' you did'nt fit in. :( Anyway, once you get the bike then we ride on the plain fairly regularly. Bakery run on the 30th Dec is good.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
AGabriel42

Post by AGabriel42 »

good luck with your nice problem!
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

After you comments last night i popped down to a Yam dealer in Salisbury to take a look at the S-10 that they have. I would say thanks for your advice but you've now created an even bigger problem for me. I crawled all over a new one and can see lots of GS beating bits of design. The hunt goes on.
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”