ABR Midlands Rally 2017 sign up thread (7th-9th July)

JonnyBravo

Re: ABR Midlands Rally 2017 sign up thread (7th-9th July)

Post by JonnyBravo »

Tremendous ABR weekend -
great weather, top people, great ride out and green lanes with an excellent mix of bikes, KTM and to top it off, the icing on the cake - Live rugby from New Zealand !
All involved at ABR towers in organising, staging and hosting a big thank you (thumbs)
When nothing is going right - go left
Andy A

Post by Andy A »

Cracking weekend with great folks, didn't get chance to crack open my red wine as the beer lasted so long (thumbs) (thumbs) Thanks to all for organising and to that french fella for coming over and talking bollocks for hours! Roll on next year.
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

It was my first ABR, absolutely cracking weekend, thanks to everyone who helped organise it and thank you Steve and Heather for your hospitality. Arriving on a site where you have only met one person previously and feeling like your part of a big family within half hour of arrival is the mark of a great rally and a great bunch of people.
I would say that the breakfast man needs an assistant but then I had a nice time in the queue chatting bollocks to those next to me, so time well spent.
Cheers Jak
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Absolutely agree with previous comments i had a brilliant time and as it was my first rally i wasnt sure what to expect, and it had it all, everybody was really friendly and welcoming, very chilled relaxed weekend, just what i needed. And a free KTM sponsored breakfast!thanks to Alun for greeting us on friday with a nice cold water/beer and thank you for putting this event on im definatley making room in the diary for next year! Also thanks to Dave and Dan for putting on the green lane ride out it had just the right amount of everything! Met some folks off here which was nice, and having use of the enduro track was ace. We went home via the Ace Cafe for a coffee stop and landed ringht in the middle of a Harley/Victory/Custom bike meet so our dusty Africa Twins and grubby appearance raised a few eyebrows to say the least! Lol.... we looked like we'd just returned from a RTW trip hahaha.... absolutely knackered now but cant wait for the next one im hooked.
ktmdan

Post by ktmdan »

sexysi wrote:On the 1st ride out with Dave, there was someone taking pics of us going through the Ford. Any chance of the one of me. 2nd to last to go through on a AT with sheepskin. Great weekend by the way, well done Alun and the crew, and a big thank you to KTM for the mug and breakfast. Well done guys.
Si

Sure thing. See separate pics thread. Sorry that one was a bit blurred though.
Dsn.
ktmdan

Post by ktmdan »

sexysi wrote:On the 1st ride out with Dave, there was someone taking pics of us going through the Ford. Any chance of the one of me. 2nd to last to go through on a AT with sheepskin. Great weekend by the way, well done Alun and the crew, and a big thank you to KTM for the mug and breakfast. Well done guys.
Si

Sure thing. See separate pics thread. Sorry that one was a bit blurred though.
Dan.
andrew882

Post by andrew882 »

Add my name for next year! A seriously good weekend I would recommend to anyone. Thanks so much for organising it all so well.
aliwakeskate

Post by aliwakeskate »

Fantastic weekend! (thumbs) Great to meet up with like minded nutters!
Massive thanks to everyone for organising a cracking event. Loved it.
smudger272

Post by smudger272 »

Had a cracking time at the rally, thank you for organising the on ride outs it was a blast
We will be looking forward to many more,once again cheers guys
Captaingrimbo

Post by Captaingrimbo »

Hi, A very big thank you for a great weekend.
The company was first class.
I will definitely be coming next year although I will be fitting a more comfortable seat to the KLX250,
Thanks again everybody, you did us proud.

Return to “ABR Midlands Rally 7th-9th July 2017”