ABR Festival 2023

Come and join us at the worlds biggest celebration of adventure bikes and riders at Ragley Hall 23rd-25th June 2023
Alun

Re: ABR Festival 2023

Post by Alun »

g00ner wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:16 pm Is it still the case my FE350 can’t be ridden..I wanted to give my wife the opportunity to ride off road but she won’t ride the Africa Twin due to its weight/size

Not really surprised given the native of a few
Can't confirm anything yet but we're working on a solution which could mean your wife could ride the FE (as long as it's road legal) on a shorter, secondary trail within the grounds at Ragley. Stay tuned.
guyinthejungle

Post by guyinthejungle »

Alun,

I'm really looking forward to going to the festival after last year's show, which was awesome, but can you please do me a favour and stop emailing me every bloody week about it? It's none stop, do I want a ticket? (er, no I already have one), do you want a VIP ticket (er, no I can't get the time off work).

Surely you can have a distribution list for those who have bought tickets, which provides updates and information about the show and one for those who still haven't purchased a ticket.

Its relentless...
Alun

Post by Alun »

guyinthejungle wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:30 am Alun,

I'm really looking forward to going to the festival after last year's show, which was awesome, but can you please do me a favour and stop emailing me every bloody week about it? It's none stop, do I want a ticket? (er, no I already have one), do you want a VIP ticket (er, no I can't get the time off work).

Surely you can have a distribution list for those who have bought tickets, which provides updates and information about the show and one for those who still haven't purchased a ticket.

Its relentless...
Good to hear you're joining us at Ragley, much appreciated.

To answer your question, we have exactly what you've asked for, but the likelihood is that you purchased a ticket using a different email address. As the only identifier we have for people is email addresses, if someone uses a different email to purchase they will continue to receive promo emails. Let us know and we can update your details - contact [email protected]
Magnusson

Post by Magnusson »

I have the ticket. Looking forward to joining.
Wondering about how is best to get there from the mainland. At the moment riding to France and taking the tunnel seems most appealing.
Champagne taste on beer budget.
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

Hi Alun, I normally help out on the TRF stand/rides, not heard anything so assuming I've missed a text or email.
With the 2 courses and the TRF course being for road legal Enduro style bikes so I'm m lead to belive, can people take their big bikes on the TRF course?
Alun

Post by Alun »

Stewie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:37 am Hi Alun, I normally help out on the TRF stand/rides, not heard anything so assuming I've missed a text or email.
With the 2 courses and the TRF course being for road legal Enduro style bikes so I'm m lead to belive, can people take their big bikes on the TRF course?

Hi Stewie, apologies for the late reply, I've been out and about.

I don't have anything to do with the running of the TRF stand or the TRF ride outs that's all in their hands, so you need to ask the powers that be at the TRF.

Yes, the TRF sponsored trail is open to any road legal bike and rider with a Trail Ticket but the bike must have knobblies fitted - there are a couple of very muddy, very boggy sections.

Hope to see you at Ragley in June.
Alun

Post by Alun »

If you're going to the ABR Festival 2023, here's the full music lineup on the main stage. There's lots more acoustic acts at the Bridgestone Campfire stage in the evening plus there's a good old kneesup going on at the Magic Teapot throughout the day.

https://www.abrfestival.com/music/
Fest Poster 23.jpg
Fest Poster 23.jpg (136.53 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
Alun

Post by Alun »

We're just sorting out the display riding team who'll be putting on a performance at the Kreiga Adventure Park at ABR Festival 2023. The first three names are:

Chris Birch who's flying over from New Zealand to join us https://www.abrfestival.com/news/legend ... confirmed/

Cyril Despres - 5 times Dakar winner who's nipping over from France for the weekend https://www.abrfestival.com/news/five-t ... confirmed/

Chris Northover - one of the most talented guys I've ever had the pleasure of riding with

More to be announced soon.

If you fancy joining us at ABR Festival 2023, here's the link for tickets https://www.abrfestival.com/tickets/
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

Not sure where to ask this, but i'm looking for a weekend ticket with the VIP night if anyone has one they can't use?
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
Alun

Post by Alun »

AlanHolt wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:54 pm Not sure where to ask this, but i'm looking for a weekend ticket with the VIP night if anyone has one they can't use?

Hi Alan, I've just spoken to Abeer - our customer service and ticket guru - and we have just had a few Thursday VIP night tickets returned from sponsors and partners.

Weekend tickets are still on sale at https://www.abrfestival.com/tickets/

Contact Abeer on [email protected] asap and she'll sort you out. But be quick, they will not be available for long.

Return to “ABR Festival 2023”