UK ABR Festival

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
The dogs

UK ABR Festival

Post by The dogs »

Just a quick one, is it on or off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smudger272

Re: UK ABR Festival

Post by smudger272 »

I would say off and I would also say they will not cancel it because if they did they wouldn't get paid for any losses if someone else cancels it then they can claim for losses
The dogs

Re: UK ABR Festival

Post by The dogs »

smudger272 wrote:I would say off and I would also say they will not cancel it because if they did they wouldn't get paid for any losses if someone else cancels it then they can claim for losses
And there lies the problem for travellers from outside of the UK mainland like myself, where we are in slight dilemma regarding boat travel. Book to early and we could loose it, book to late and we pay top price or worse can’t get on a boat at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “ABR FESTIVAL 2020/21”