Will ABR 2020 be cancelled?

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
Asgard

Re: Will ABR 2020 be cancelled?

Post by Asgard »

The advert and link to ticket sales is still functional, I would hope that is simply an oversight
Its a trick............get an Axe
The dogs

Post by The dogs »

I’ve asked by email and got an out of office. Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Morning all, what a crazy time to be alive. Bloody typical that we're having to go into hibernation just as the weather starts to look perfect for riding!

Anyhow, regarding the Festival, we’re monitoring the situation minute by minute, but until the government or the venue officially postpone events, our hands are tied and we are working as if the festival is still going ahead on the given date. As soon as anything changes, we will be posting the news here, on our social channels, and on the ABR website.

Hope everyone's staying well and sane.
The dogs

Post by The dogs »

Bryn wrote:Morning all, what a crazy time to be alive. Bloody typical that we're having to go into hibernation just as the weather starts to look perfect for riding!

Anyhow, regarding the Festival, we’re monitoring the situation minute by minute, but until the government or the venue officially postpone events, our hands are tied and we are working as if the festival is still going ahead on the given date. As soon as anything changes, we will be posting the news here, on our social channels, and on the ABR website.

Hope everyone's staying well and sane.
Enjoy any freedom you now have as lockdown is just around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

Why has an email just arrived advertising tickets for this event?
Surely it cannot take place in the current situation :roll: STAY AT HOME

Now had 2nd email as posted below appologising for the error 👌
Last edited by bill_qaz on Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HarveyCamm

Post by HarveyCamm »

Just arrived

Dear Harvey,

Earlier today you saw an email from us promoting the last few discounted tickets available for the Adventure Bike Rider Festival in July. Of course, following last night’s announcement and ongoing events, you may have been shocked to see such an email in your inbox. I would be too. Please know that the correspondence was sent in error – the email was meant to be cancelled but got put onto 5 day delay by mistake. A genuine error at our end.

We are taking government guidelines and safety recommendations extremely seriously at this difficult time. Please accept our sincere apologies for the email that you received. Stay safe, stay well, and hopefully we’ll see you on the road soon.

Wishing you all the best,

Alun Davies - Managing Director
Sanqhar

Post by Sanqhar »

HarveyCamm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:52 pm Just arrived

Dear Harvey,

Earlier today you saw an email from us promoting the last few discounted tickets available for the Adventure Bike Rider Festival in July. Of course, following last night’s announcement and ongoing events, you may have been shocked to see such an email in your inbox. I would be too. Please know that the correspondence was sent in error – the email was meant to be cancelled but got put onto 5 day delay by mistake. A genuine error at our end.

We are taking government guidelines and safety recommendations extremely seriously at this difficult time. Please accept our sincere apologies for the email that you received. Stay safe, stay well, and hopefully we’ll see you on the road soon.

Wishing you all the best,

Alun Davies - Managing Director
Still doesn't say whether it's cancelled!

tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

It's an insurance thing.
Its a trick............get an Axe
Monster

Post by Monster »

I would suggest that people relax a little here and see what happens with slightly more important matters over the next few weeks
Let's just see how things play out globally first

My guess is that if we get to July and we are not allowed to leave our houses ... then the event is perhaps likely to be cancelled LOL

Hopefully it will go ahead after a great event last year. Perhaps with more showers and beer outlets (just saying)

I bought my 2020 ticket less than a month after the 2019 event had ended ... so a credit for another event (whenever) will suffice
I am more concerned about getting a refund for over £420 from Brittany Ferries for a May 1st sailing

If we can't ride our bikes currently, at least we can clean and service and tinker until the day of freedom arrives

Meanwhile people ... Stay safe and look after your friends and family. Stay in touch with your loved ones all over the world

Please listen to the current advice.

Over & Out
If a Hammer don't fix it - you have an electrical problem
Mikekitts81

The ABR festival

Post by Mikekitts81 »

So I have had concerts cancelled there's been ride outs canceled haggs bank etc race days cancelled Glastonbury as been cancelled so is the ABR festival gonna be cancelled I no it's some weeks of now but with how everything is I'd be surprised if it's not gonna cancel does anyone know anything or as anyone heard anything as I haven't seen a post on it yet ...
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .

Return to “ABR FESTIVAL 2020/21”