Tent pitches

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
Fubbytucker

Tent pitches

Post by Fubbytucker »

I've just bought my ticket for the event, my first ever, and am really looking forward to it!
My mate will also be booking his ticket shortly. How are tent pitches allocated, in advance or as you arrive?
If it's advanced allocation should he say something on his booking info to somehow link it to my booking? Whilst I have no particular desire to put up with his industrial grade snoring it would be nice if we weren't at opposite sides of the field!
Apophis

Re: Tent pitches

Post by Apophis »

Fubbytucker wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:40 pm I've just bought my ticket for the event, my first ever, and am really looking forward to it!
My mate will also be booking his ticket shortly. How are tent pitches allocated, in advance or as you arrive?
If it's advanced allocation should he say something on his booking info to somehow link it to my booking? Whilst I have no particular desire to put up with his industrial grade snoring it would be nice if we weren't at opposite sides of the field!
In my experience you just turn up and camp on the allocated field so if you turn up together you should be fine
there are a few other rallies before the main ABR one Dec in Devon and march in Malvern ;) ;)
Every day is an adventure
Fubbytucker

Post by Fubbytucker »

Thanks for that.
I'll have a look at the others too!
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Fubbytucker wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:44 pm Thanks for that.
I'll have a look at the others too!
Hey Fubbytucker (great name btw), camping is sorted as you arrive. To be guaranteed a camping spot next to each other, best to turn up together. See you there!
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

Your pointed in the general direction of the tented area and pitch in a row next to those already there so no real formal numbered area as such.
Fubbytucker

Post by Fubbytucker »

That all sounds great. Of course my mate is still yet to book his own ticket so I may end up Billy no mates anyway, so it could be a moot point!
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

Your never a billy no mates at a bike meet :D
Fubbytucker

Post by Fubbytucker »

That's what I'm banking on!
Heff

Post by Heff »

Apophis wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:08 am
Fubbytucker wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:40 pm I've just bought my ticket for the event, my first ever, and am really looking forward to it!
In my experience you just turn up and camp on the allocated field so if you turn up together you should be fine
there are a few other rallies before the main ABR one Dec in Devon and march in Malvern ;) ;)
Not forgetting the Ireland Rally in May 8-)
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Andi_Archer wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 pm Your never a billy no mates at a bike meet :D
Especially so if you pitch your tent near Dogger woods
🤪🤪

Return to “ABR FESTIVAL 2020/21”