ABR Festival 2020 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
HarveyCamm

Re: ABR Festival 2020 - The Details

Post by HarveyCamm »

Worse than that she's now changed shifts but I've got it on the calendar first so I should still be safe.
I used a Microsoft function to calculate the date difference - ok 354 was the number of days not sleeps :? slow day at work !
DaysTill ABR.jpg
DaysTill ABR.jpg (11.43 KiB) Viewed 9982 times
Still the countdown goes on :-)

Harv
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

UKJeeper wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:09 am "already sold more tickets than 2019" means get in the queues for test rides about 6am...
I spoke to one of the suppliers for the test rides and it seems they had more broken hand guards over the three days than they get all year at their training venue.
Oblix

Post by Oblix »

Unable to book tickets on the website in either desktop or mobile versions, web issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jverdoes

Post by jverdoes »

Hi Alun,

With Bridgestone as the main sponsor, will they be selling/fitting new tyres at the festival or display only?
I need a new set of tyres and I'm really interested in the new Adventurecross AX41 tyres.

Sorry if this is a daft question but I've never been to the festival before so I'm not sure what's on offer.
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

jverdoes wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 am Hi Alun,

With Bridgestone as the main sponsor, will they be selling/fitting new tyres at the festival or display only?
I need a new set of tyres and I'm really interested in the new Adventurecross AX41 tyres.

Sorry if this is a daft question but I've never been to the festival before so I'm not sure what's on offer.
Hey jverdoes, there will be a small number of limited tyre changing slots available with Bridgestone at the festival, but we anticipate these are going to be particularly busy and booked up pretty quickly. There is, however, an upcoming Bridgestone discount offer on selected tyres (up to £30 off), which we will be promoting soon. The easiest way would be to buy the tyres using this discount code and get them fitted pre-event at your local dealer.

If you want more information on this, best email [email protected] and she'll be able to give you all of the details.
jverdoes

Post by jverdoes »

Thank you Bryn, it's much appreciated 👍
I'll get a pair fitted before the festival then.
HarveyCamm

Post by HarveyCamm »

Update 148 days to go

Disaster has struck my plans - family holiday, only two weeks her-indoors can get off in the summer and the ABR weekend is smack in the middle of it.

So who wants to buy my ticket :-
ABR Order.jpg
ABR Order.jpg (13.85 KiB) Viewed 5807 times
PM me if you're interested, cost price please. Admins - sorry if this isn't appropriate in this thread just let me know :-)

Cheers
Harvey

Return to “ABR FESTIVAL 2020/21”