ABR Festival 2021 section/ thread?

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
Fubbytucker

ABR Festival 2021 section/ thread?

Post by Fubbytucker »

I've been getting a few emails recently about it so it looks like it's going ahead, so surprised there is no thread.
Also surprised that no merchandise will be available at the event and that it needs to be ordered mail order.

Any further updates on what will/won't be going ahead this year compared to what was being offered in 2020?
bikenav

Re: ABR Festival 2021 section/ thread?

Post by bikenav »

Hope it happens as I have a ticket and enjoyed the first one, even though at the back of my head there is a niggling voice telling me that perhaps it is a bad idea considering the nature of the event. Normality has to return it is just a matter of timing. How about that for sitting on the fence. Finding my way there and back was a challenge too at times last time, that is of course how we like it.
IMG_20190712_151555.jpg
IMG_20190712_151555.jpg (189.48 KiB) Viewed 5331 times
This Ford on the rideout was close to the limit for my GS
DSCN2764.JPG
DSCN2764.JPG (181.73 KiB) Viewed 5331 times
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

bikenav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:26 pm This Ford on the rideout was close to the limit for my GS DSCN2764.JPG
Nah you'll be fine...done a ford around Salisbury on a HogRaost in 2005 :P
Had the water just over the pots...just where the air intake is, it sipped in a bit of water but soon burnt it off :mrgreen:
Happy days
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

I toke the photo looking back after going through after it farted to a stop with the rear wheel still in the water, only the second time that to ever happen. might be a third this weekend............. Strata tour rumour to be happening.
AnotherHonda

Post by AnotherHonda »

Hoping it goes ahead, having taken my little XL125V on the gravel round Waters Arena over four years ago, I'm looking forward to the Adventure trail and Green laning, now I have my more capable XRV650.
Sanqhar

Post by Sanqhar »

I'm in a situation where I might have to cry off. I won't know till nearer the time.
I have a house move pending (house wasn't even on the market when I bought the weekend camping ticket).
I know people have sold tickets on here and got them transferred over to the buyer.
Would someone (perhaps from ABR?) explain the process, is there a particular person I would need to contact to change the name on the ticket. I would prefer to do it legit rather than have someone pretend to be me.

tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...
Alun

Post by Alun »

If you want to find out what's on at the Festival there are pages of info under the Festival tab https://www.adventurebikerider.com/ plus there'll be a few surprises not mentioned.

All and any ticket enquiries are handled by Abeer, you can call her on the office number 01789 450000 or email [email protected]

We're in constant contact with local authorities for advice and guidance and have had covid meetings at a regional level and more are scheduled. As long as there are no further national lockdowns and the 9 local benchmarks are within guidelines (and they are) we are going ahead.

The last thing left to sort is signing off on the weather order. Warm and sunny it is.
Sanqhar

Post by Sanqhar »

Alun wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:55 pm If you want to find out what's on at the Festival there are pages of info under the Festival tab https://www.adventurebikerider.com/ plus there'll be a few surprises not mentioned.

All and any ticket enquiries are handled by Abeer, you can call her on the office number 01789 450000 or email [email protected]

We're in constant contact with local authorities for advice and guidance and have had covid meetings at a regional level and more are scheduled. As long as there are no further national lockdowns and the 9 local benchmarks are within guidelines (and they are) we are going ahead.

The last thing left to sort is signing off on the weather order. Warm and sunny it is.
Thanks
tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...
mat-tiger1

Post by mat-tiger1 »

Alun wrote:If you want to find out what's on at the Festival there are pages of info under the Festival tab https://www.adventurebikerider.com/ plus there'll be a few surprises not mentioned.

Ohhh can’t wait! ImageImage

All the best,
Mat-tiger1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the best,

Mat-tiger1.

18 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. Purrfect!

82 XT550J Orange.

Return to “ABR FESTIVAL 2020/21”