Adventure bike Rider festival 2019

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
anthony29040

Adventure bike Rider festival 2019

Post by anthony29040 »

Had a fantastic weekend at Ragley hall this weekend.well done to Alum and his crew for hosting a brilliant weekend.looking forward to next year.
Agg(Skinny)

Re: Adventure bike festival

Post by Agg(Skinny) »

+1 absolutely top notch, well done to the ABR team.more showers next year please.
UKJeeper

Post by UKJeeper »

Loads to do, test rides to take (top tip, get to the manufacturer of choice an hour before booking opens) and decent number of vendors to shop from (though more vendors with larger stores would be nice)

Was a great weekend. Fortunate enough to bump into Alun and shake his hand in appreciation. Cheers, mate.
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

Really enjoyed the weekend, thank you ABR for putting it on. The track was worth the entrance fee alone :D

If you're wanting constructive feedback

I think only Yamaha weren't advance booking the demos, all the others seemed to be, but were still having you queue for fun :(

The speakers were more popular than the space available - get them out of the sauna into something bigger next time.

It's a very good venue & location, I had to charge my phone / vape, the surrounding roads were a great way to spend three hours. I've only passed through en route before, It's somewhere I will dedicate a couple of days to in future.
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
johnnyboxer

Adventure bike festival

Post by johnnyboxer »

Fantastic
Well done to the ABR team
Brest bike thing I have been to in ages
Everything was spot on in the Campervan field - very civilised
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Have to agree - one of the best bike weekends I've been to. Much much bigger, much more choice of what to do, fantastic venue, great music, bikes, food and drink, amazing speakers, plentiful clean loos and showers, great value for money, AND maintained the same relaxed feel as ABR bashes of the past. A real feat to go large and keep the soul!

Caps being doffed here to Alan and all those at ABR who helped realise his vision.

Pat
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

As above thanks to all involved especially the volunteers did manage to thank Alun himself did manage a ride on an orange bike eventually and thank you Yamaha for letting me out on one of their new cracking bikes and abiding by booking rules and letting me give it a real squirt. Now got a lot of English dust to get rid of.
BobH

Post by BobH »

Many thanks to all concerned, great weekend. Good food, entertainment, company and of course bikes.....
MotoCP

Post by MotoCP »

A big thumbs up to all involved in making this superb event happen.

The relaxed ‘festival’ atmosphere was great and that band (who were they?) that played Friday night nailed every song.

It was great to catch up with a few riding buddies, meet forum members for the first time and cheers to those, who whilst I was admiring their bikes, causally chucked me their keys and said ‘take it for a spin’ (Bob - KTM 790R & Ed - trick XRV750)

I didn’t bother queuing to try out the new Tenere but I did have my bike control skills judged by rally-raid veteran Beppe Gualini on the mighty Ducati Enduro and scrambler.
4934B59D-D8A7-4CDC-93D3-2F3C6D391B28.jpeg
4934B59D-D8A7-4CDC-93D3-2F3C6D391B28.jpeg (212.74 KiB) Viewed 7604 times
scoobydidler

Post by scoobydidler »

Agree with all the above. A bloody great event all round with the all important "friendly vibe" retained.

We tend to forgo the bikes for this rally and fetch the wives (and in our case the mahoosive pooch) so thanks to everyone for showing him a bit of biker love Image

Everyone i spoke to seemed really positive about the event, we'll be back again next year for sure

Well done ABR team. Image

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”