ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Tink

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Tink »

Alun wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:44 pm
Tink wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:41 pm Can I get my ticket scanned off my phone when arriving at the gates??
Only if you remember your phone :)

Yes.
That's good as I haven't got a printer 👍
Italy1

Post by Italy1 »

just wanted to say many thanks to the whole ABR team for putting together a great weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole festival and I hope it grows bigger in time and manufacturers bring more test bikes. I could have murdered Honda for not having a CT to try.....

Once again to the whole team, very well done, you were all fantastic and you all worked your socks off to give us a memorable weekend.
I look forward to the next one!!! :-)
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

Yes I agree, a well organised and run weekend the staff were very friendly to approach and more than helpful with any enquiries.I would love it to get bigger with more vendors to make a show but all in all I managed to bag five test rides which wasn't bad given the queues at each area. Unfortunately sad for those vendors who had bikes stolen but I guess that's down to how secure the area was but on the whole security did keep a very watchful eye on the area over the weekend.

Looking forward to the next one :D

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”