West wales rally September

tefflon

West wales rally September

Post by tefflon »

Hi All
Not seen the thread for the west wales ABR rally in September I'm booked on and last I heard from Big Al the the nice owners are thinking of putting a bar and some music on for us on the Saturday night . Save carrying the beer back from town . Good for me lol
Ta
Steve
Kevswell

Re: West wales rally September

Post by Kevswell »

I'll be there. Need to send my deposit over!
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi KEVI
There are the usual group from Manchester going there and it's one of the best events I attend on the events calendar
Ta
Steve
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

Any idea as to what the dates for this event are? I might be up for it shift pattern permitting!
EDIT:
I've seen the date on this one - I'll be registering after pay day, hopefully the weather holds!!! B)
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi v -rider
Glad you found the dates for the west wales rally it's always been held in September . Iv attended this rally for the last 5 years and this year is no exception there is about 4/5 of us heading down from Manchester on the Friday morning .
This year Big Al has been asked by the campsite owners if it's ok if they can help by putting a bar on for us save us carrying the beer from the town . I don't drink much but I'm up for a beer or 2 . I think there is talk of some music on for the Saturday night in the Big barn.
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

I'm on my third now and wouldn't miss it for the world best rally I've attended just hope agent orange hasn't been using his Penis enlarger he won last year
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
big al

Post by big al »

Hi Steve, I can confirm that this year we will be in the big barn and there will be a Bar and live music (thumbs) .
So if you like the sound of this weekend and fancy a ridout around the West Wales Coast , and have a few beers and talk bollocks with like minded people around the firepit, then get your names down on the Events page and come and join us. Its all in a good cause.
Thanks.
Big Al. (thumbs)
big al

Post by big al »

Hi Kev (thumbs) and welcome to ABR. youll have a great time down in West Wales on this years Rally
Diolch .
Al
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

And I'll be on my versys v-rider
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

tefflon wrote:Hi v -rider

Glad you found the dates for the west wales rally it's always been held in September . Iv attended this rally for the last 5 years and this year is no exception there is about 4/5 of us heading down from Manchester on the Friday morning .

This year Big Al has been asked by the campsite owners if it's ok if they can help by putting a bar on for us save us carrying the beer from the town . I don't drink much but I'm up for a beer or 2 . I think there is talk of some music on for the Saturday night in the Big barn.
Hi Tefflon,

Sounds like great fun and the location looks fantastic. Just hope the weather holds! Has it been dry last few years?

I'm always up for a drink and chatting bollocks :woohoo:
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."

Return to โ€œWest Wales ABR rally 8th-10th September 2017โ€