West wales rally September

Fried Egg Sandwich

Re: West wales rally September

Post by Fried Egg Sandwich »

Another fabulous ABR West Wales meet indeed!

A big thank you to Big Al and all those who helped to make this such a brilliant weekend.

Great road ride out, tasty lunch at the Webley again, and the cawl seemed to go down well during the Saturday evenings entertainment.

The weather God's were mainly smiling on us again which was handy for packing up dry this morning.

Looking forward to the 2018 meet.
Suzuki DRZ400S
BMW R1150GS
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797)
AdventureDisco

Post by AdventureDisco »

Many thanks to Big Al for yet another great weekend in West Wales. Bloomin long ride to get there but well worth it.
Thanks to Paul for leading out the off road ride, excellent lanes, river crossings, footbridge crossings and stupidly steep slippy hill climbs and descents. Long day out, 240 miles and 12 hrs on the go.
Great teamwork from all the chaps, great to meet some of you for the first time.
Food and beer was a great way to finish the evening, music was entertaining.
Thanks to everyone for being a good bunch!
Ps Big Al, any chance I can pay you for a couple of stickers as I forgot to pick some up when there? Cheers, Dave
wideparting

Post by wideparting »

a big thanks to big al and everyone for a great weekend.tent didn't blow away so result.thanks again. jim
Alun

Post by Alun »

Well, that was a fantastic rally all down to Big Al and his gang of helpers. Mrs Davies and myself had a great weekend so thank you all for the time and effort you put into the organisation.

And I have to mention that cabaret artist. He was fab, it was just like being back in Tonyrefail Working Mens Club in the 70’s and 80’s, the only thing missing was the spinning overhead disco ball. I can’t think of the last time I sang so much, great fun and entertainment.

It was also good to put faces to so many names. Cheers everyone.
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Cheers big al for a terrific 4 days of entertainment what a cracking rally that was.

Thanks to all who attended and made it a cracking weekend

Now get my bike fixed uncle al lol :lol:
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Norm

Post by Norm »

Well,well what a cracking weekend

Thanks to big Al and all who helped in the running of the weekend.

Regards

Norm
hennieontanks

Post by hennieontanks »

Had a great time.
Thank you Al and all your helpers. Was great meeting all and experiencing Welsh hospitality . Great part of the country to explore.
Blind spot

Post by Blind spot »

Brilliant weekend away, thanks Big Al got me hooked, looking forward to next year, still smiling :D
Biker Bull

Post by Biker Bull »

Thanks for the great time I had at your superbly organised Rally I'm sorry I couldn't get there on the Friday night but when I finally got there on Saturday afternoon I really enjoyed meeting you and your family and the dog must not forget the other riders and the camp owners it was a great turn out a credit to you all.
Hopefully next year I'll do the full weekend stint.
Wonderfull like minded people attending a well organised event thanks to you all.
Nice to meet up with Alun ABR as well also thanks to the guys from Motech a great turn out.
Kind Regards
John Bull
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Well

A Big thanks to Big Al and Lind . Alarnah and there helpers for one of the best weekends iv attended . A great turnout there was one or two missing due to illness or work but a good turnout . The campsite owners did a great job organising the barn for the bar and drinks licence 🍺🍹🍸🍻🍾🥃 .the singer had us dancing 💃 and singing along to the music 🎶. The 2 rideouts ha a good turnout splitting in to a road rind and a semi green lane ride ' Big Al & Paul aka bikenav took the green lane ride , Quik Nick came to the rescue after the dinner stop to lead the road ride for the 2nd part of the road ride 👍👍 as me and Big Al had to head back to the campsite.

Many thanks
Steve aka tefflon

Return to “West Wales ABR rally 8th-10th September 2017”