Any Derbyshire GPX Routes

Mikekitts81

Post by Mikekitts81 »

Bloody phone didn't wana put that lol ...is roych clough open to ride or does it have tros

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .
Stevied

Re: Any Derbyshire GPX Routes

Post by Stevied »

Defo TRO.
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

The situation regarding the imposition of TROs is very fluid, some are temporary for highway repairs but others are Permanent. You are best advised to check with the Highway Authority, the National Park Authority or TRF ROW officers. Observe for signage which might be temporary in plastic wallets or the permanent highway signs.

Regrettably I recall in the Peak District that we have lost through;

Permanent TROs; Roych; Chapel Gate; Leys Lane; Black Harry Lane; Bradley Lane.

Temporary TROs in force for repairs; Bamford Clough and expecting Hurstclough Lane soon

Through NERC; too many to list

Expected over the coming 12 months but still being contested against Permanent TROs;
Washgates - but hopefully with an exemption for four named trials events; Derby Lane; Monksdale Lane; Jacob's Ladder Stoney Middleton; Putwell Hill and Brushfield; Two Dales.

Possibles; anywhere that discrimination can work its poison.

How you can help oppose the discrimination; follow the TRF Code of Conduct - better still join the TRF and thereby show your commitment to saving our heritage and future Rights.

I have put some of my favourite routes in the Peak District onto the ViewRanger website, search for my name. You may freely use the routes but at your own risk, etc., etc., small print etc......................

TTFN

Hugh.
Mikekitts81

Post by Mikekitts81 »

Wat names that under Hugh ... I have many routes on my veiwranger app from all the routes in the abr magzine advertised in the green Lane section and some from other riders and from older landrover mags

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Look for Hugh Cleary, there are two under Castleton, Derbyshire and one in the Lakes under Dockray.

Hope these help.

Hugh.

Return to “England”