Snowdonia discovery route ABR 41 Help

Tremmers

Snowdonia discovery route ABR 41 Help

Post by Tremmers »

Hi,
Im looking to ride this route at some point over the next few weeks. Im travelling across country from Norfolk which is quite a good run so looking to spend at least 2 nights away.
My dilemma is, do i ride part of the route on the day i ride across, or am i best to find a B&B for the first night and then spend a good whole day riding the route and B&B again before i ride back to Norfolk on the 3rd day ?
B&B recommendations also greatly appreciated
Your thoughts and suggestions please
herman

Re: Snowdonia discovery route ABR 41 Help

Post by herman »

http://bwch-yn-uchaf.co.uk/bedandbreakfast/index.html We stayed here a couple of months ago and it was spot on, nice and central with a good pub up the road and friendly folk running both.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Tremmers

Post by Tremmers »

Thanks for the reply
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Tremmers wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:05 pm Hi,
Im looking to ride this route at some point over the next few weeks. Im travelling across country from Norfolk which is quite a good run so looking to spend at least 2 nights away.
My dilemma is, do i ride part of the route on the day i ride across, or am i best to find a B&B for the first night and then spend a good whole day riding the route and B&B again before i ride back to Norfolk on the 3rd day ?
B&B recommendations also greatly appreciated
Your thoughts and suggestions please
Hi trimmers, every where is a good run from Norfolk as you well know, my advice get as far as you can the first day, as you have weather to contend with, then cruise the rest of it......which ever way ...enjoy :D

Return to “Wales”