Where to trials ride

mrmud

Where to trials ride

Post by mrmud »

Hi guys n girls. Does anyone know of any where that can be used to legally practice trials. I got a 1998 tx270 and nowhere to ride it. Looking for somewhere around west wales area but anywhere in wales would be a start lol
HAMMERHEAD

Re: Where to trials ride

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

You can also try the lads on ... Valley dual sport riders (vdsr) they are Swansea valleys based.
However they trail ride, not trials ride but may know of somewhere.
Big Yellow Tractor

Post by Big Yellow Tractor »

You could practice almost anywhere; you don't need a lot of space to set out a few cones and a couple of pallets to start to get your bike control together a bit. I used to practice in the carpark at work at weekends.

There must be a trials club somewhere near you, just toddle along to their next event and have a go at the novice course. I'm sure if you introduce yourself, someone will be happy to show you what the crack is. Don't worry about how crap you'll be it's still a lot of fun. You might find that if you join (probably £10 for the year) they may well have a practice ground you can access.
johnnyboxer

Where to trials ride

Post by johnnyboxer »

Some trials clubs have a practice ground - 2 or 3 here in Yorkshire do

I pay £80 per year to one and can ride 7 days a week, except when there are events on
It has a clubhouse & toilets and 100+acres of land from woods to moors to river sections
It's brill
Join Trials Central Forum and there is a section on places to ride in the uk
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Try http://www.trialscentral.com/
Find an event happening around your area and pop down for a chat with the locals (thumbs)
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
STRATARIDER

Post by STRATARIDER »

hi, you could try these.

Vale of Towy trials.

Main Contact Name Mr Richard Edwards
Telephone 01792 893181 , 07773 750354
Fax -
Email [email protected]
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

bit late now but there is some kind of a charity trial today up near the gold mines Pumsaint, dont know details not my game. Out on the Bm this morning so may take a look.

Return to “Wales”