The A-Z Challenge

TomBoyNI

Re: The A-Z Challenge

Post by TomBoyNI »

mawse wrote:@TomBoyNI - Is it ok to pinch your footer a-z challenge logo???

To stop all the 'no sticker showing' issues Ill turn TomBoyNI's logo into a downloadable .pdf that you can print out and just rest somewhere on the bike.

What do you all think??
It's not mine. It's just one I am using for the signature... some members designed a few I have added them all here :

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... phics.html
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

zimtim wrote:
mawse wrote:
zimtim wrote:
There has never in the history of the ABR challenges been a rule that states your ABR sticker must be shown.
Sorry zimtim you are WRONG!!!

both the nature rally and the quest challenge both required you to show a rally sign and your number

was it on the Cathedral and National parks ones.

you know what this was supposed to be a bit of fun, aand if we are going have all this pettiness over some poxy stickers then I wont bother.
Exactly! I haven't even started yet (still snowing here) but when I do I'll just be using it as a bit of fun and an excuse to go places on my bike I wouldn't normally go.If I happen to have my panniers on you will get to see a sticker,if I don't you won't.I'm not aiming to win a prize so if some people think I should be disqualified because of it that's fine by me,I'll just carry on annoying folk! (thumbs)
mawse

Post by mawse »

will one of the mods please ban me before i say summat to the almighty zimtim that might upset him. Hes so special hes even restricted his profile.

Im only trying to be helpful and state the facts.
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

mawse wrote:will one of the mods please ban me before i say summat to the almighty zimtim that might upset him. Hes so special hes even restricted his profile.

FFS,it was just supposed to be a bit of fun! For competitive types who like to stick to rules there is always www.roundbritainrally.co.uk (thumbs)
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

I spent ages at the weekend trying to find the two ABR stickers I saw only the other week....

Now i can't bloody find them :whistle:
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Just a query but I note T - Telephone box has to be red or green i.e. an old Sir Giles Gilbert Scott designed one rather than a new stainless steel/glass jobbie,

But do cream Kingston Telecom ones in Hull count too?
685548_8b097e70.jpg
685548_8b097e70.jpg (85.07 KiB) Viewed 7270 times
My stepson is at Hull University, perhaps I'll take the bike next time I vist?
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
dodursley

Post by dodursley »

I have put a sticker on a card so I can move it round the bike to hopefully be in view in the picture.
Some locations it is difficult enough to get any of the bike in the picture as well as the location let alone a stuck-on sticker at fixed location on the bike.
I have done my Glos A-Z on BT ( http://www.bigtrailie.co.uk/index.php?t ... -a-z.2260/ ), now waiting for me to go to Devon-Torridge(on the bike) to do the this A-Z.
I have an initial list of locations but they may not all work out, ie getting bike & location (& sticker!!) in the pic and 2 are in N Devon anyway (U & Z).
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

mawse wrote:will one of the mods please ban me before i say summat to the almighty zimtim that might upset him. Hes so special hes even restricted his profile.

How do you know that, are you stalking him :laugh:
one-legged adventurer
snaf

Post by snaf »

dodursley wrote:I
I have an initial list of locations but they may not all work out, ie getting bike & location (& sticker!!) in the pic and 2 are in N Devon anyway (U & Z).
Is there a university in North Devon?
dodursley

Post by dodursley »

Petroc appears to offer Plymouth degree courses, that is a bit more than Torridge can offer (nothing).

Return to “ABR Challenge 2017”