Morocco papaerwork, what is needed to enter?

2 wheeled tourist

Morocco papaerwork, what is needed to enter?

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

:unsure: Hi...what is the full list of required papaerwork needed to enter, and leave, the country, by motorbike, from Spain?

I have heard of a D16TER form, whatever that is, but what else is needed too, please...

...as much clear and simple advice and links would be most appreciated...thanks :)

(Would going to my local travel agent for said forms et al be of any use?)
Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
Gary117

Re: Morocco papaerwork, what is needed to enter?

Post by Gary117 »

2 wheeled tourist wrote::unsure: Hi...what is the full list of required papaerwork needed to enter, and leave, the country, by motorbike, from Spain?

I have heard of a D16TER form, whatever that is, but what else is needed too, please...

...as much clear and simple advice and links would be most appreciated...thanks :)

(Would going to my local travel agent for said forms et al be of any use?)
I think you'll find everything here.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread ... -you-leave
2011 Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
WillS

Post by WillS »

Have a look on Tim Cullis site Morocco Knowledgebase, all the info and links to the forms you need.
Used it a couple of times now, invaluable.
http://www.morocco-knowledgebase.net/fo ... d.php?t=73
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

Just make sure that the name on the V5 matches the name in your passport exactly. If there is a missing middle name on your V5, get it added. If they dont match they will let you in but it'll be a drama and a bribe is likely needed.
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

2WT if you ping me your address I can send you some copies of the form you need to use on entry and exit.

To save questions, in the "going to" field just put anything at all, I just put "Meknes" and in the from, put "spain". Likewise on the one for hte way back, coming from put Meknes, and going to put spain. ultimately it doesnt matter much so long as something is in there.

I also suggest you download a copy of Tims excellent fiche in spreadsheet form and take a load of copies, it saves a huge amount of time when you get to hotels and are tired.

Return to “Morocco”