ACE CAFE overland day

Marco46

Re: ACE CAFE overland day

Post by Marco46 »

Met up last year. Count me in..
davsato

Post by davsato »

well, personally from fleet to the ace one way is as good or dull as the other so we may as well blat up the m3 and go round the m25, but im not going up to fleet on the bloody M3.
i'll go a32-a31 alton/farnham then join the m3 just before fleet services to meet up.

anyone have a time they want to meet? im guessing early is better than late
Dave
Selous

Post by Selous »

Freeloadeur wrote:
Selous wrote:I went last year it was on, am working the 17.30 shift but bight have to hoof it back.

Just look at Ace web site nowt on there for Feb completly blank at the Moment
True, but their leaflets are sitting on the counter, so I got the date from them (oh, and it's on their Facebook page too).
Mate if you say you have seen there leaflets that's fine by me, must admit i haven't looked on there FB Page.

I'm coming via A12 down either through to North Circular or M25 (I prefer North Circular),
from North Essex Border, anyone want to RV en route?
I may have to leave a bit earlier as when I trot home straight through London over to the East End by Birthplace to Brick Lane to take get some Fresh Beigel's & have a Salt Beef Beigel, if i'm lucky might see some of the girls i went to school with (they work in there)

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
cozmo1589

Post by cozmo1589 »

I am up for it (work permitting) so let me know when and where the official meeting point is please.

(coming from Poole)
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander
davsato

Post by davsato »

okay, anyone who has been to the ace on a popular day will know timing is critical, personally i want to get there early enough to get a good space but i dont want to be hemmed in and not be able to get out till late afternoon, so parking on the road opposite is good for me, not in the actual ace carpark.

im guessing things at the ace kick off about 1000 so shall we meet in fleet services at 0900-0930?
Dave
Orsoncarts

Post by Orsoncarts »

I'm up for this,I'd be heading towards Fleet from west Dorset,so could meet up with
anyone from Dorset on the way,i hate the motorway at the best of times...........but
it's the quickest way...right?????
Steve
I have absolutely no idea how to add a signature....!
davsato

Post by davsato »

fraid so
Dave
Orsoncarts

Post by Orsoncarts »

On second thoughts,I'm gonna head up the A303, not so bad as the M27 etc..
So meet you guys at Fleet services :)
Steve
cozmo1589

Post by cozmo1589 »

davsato wrote:okay, anyone who has been to the ace on a popular day will know timing is critical, personally i want to get there early enough to get a good space but i dont want to be hemmed in and not be able to get out till late afternoon, so parking on the road opposite is good for me, not in the actual ace carpark.

im guessing things at the ace kick off about 1000 so shall we meet in fleet services at 0900-0930?
9 to 9.30am at Fleet Services, happy with that! ;)
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander
Orsoncarts

Post by Orsoncarts »

Right then,I'll meet you at Fleet, and hopefully the Pub Landlord.....Sorry Dave :whistle:
could lead the way...........
I went to Lundun once..........Did'nt like it......:ohmy:
Steve

Return to “South Coast”