ACE CAFE overland day

Selous

Re: ACE CAFE overland day

Post by Selous »

Old Git Ray wrote:
Ubique 895 wrote:The Ace Cafe breakfasts are awesome, just McDonalds works better into my measly squadie budget!
As you lives at Fleet and you is a Pongo...is you a Sapper ?
Mate I already Asked him the same but memtioned RA Reg, (Still no reply), but looking at his name Ubique, which is the Regimental Motto of The Long Range Snipers (Royal Artillery), 'Ubique', means 'Everywhere' & they do have a habit of droping short now and again :whistle:

If he is at Pompie & still in he would prob be with the Plastic Dagger Two Nine Reg RA.
I know a number of the Lads down there.

Could be a wedgie, (RE attched) but Im not too nosy to go looking at profiles.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
Hacknslash

Post by Hacknslash »

Hi Guys

SWMBO is off out for the day with the dragon oops mother in law. So I'll be bored unless I can think of something to do.

See you at 9am, hope i can get up in time.

Ian

The Geek shall inherit the Earth.
Davev333

Post by Davev333 »

Anyone going from Ashby de la Zouch, Burton on Trent, area ?
Ubique 895

Post by Ubique 895 »

I'm a Sapper in the RE guys! Living in fleet is just coincidental, currently based at Chatham, Kent.

Looking forward to tomorrow, see you all at the Northboundside of Fleet services. 0900 for 0930.

:)
"Quo Fas et Gloria Ducunt"
Hacknslash

Post by Hacknslash »

Hi Guys

Thanks to Mark, Dave, Jim etc, for guiding the group there and back safely. Nice opportuninty to put names and nicknames to faces.

Cheers
Ian

The Geek shall inherit the Earth.
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

Ubique 895 wrote:I'm a Sapper in the RE guys! Living in fleet is just coincidental, currently based at Chatham, Kent.

Looking forward to tomorrow, see you all at the Northboundside of Fleet services. 0900 for 0930.

:)
Thought so.... I was a Sapper for 12 years. Included both Cove/Minley (as everyone does) and Chatham in my postings.
Shame we could not have met at the Ace for a cuppa but your avatar is a bit of a disguise.
davsato

Post by davsato »

Hacknslash wrote:Hi Guys

Thanks to Mark, Dave, Jim etc, for guiding the group there and back safely. Nice opportuninty to put names and nicknames to faces.

Cheers
Ian
no prob ian, i thought your mrs said you never get up that early?
Dave

Return to “South Coast”