Who's Who on the South Coast

UKbri

Re: Who's Who on the South Coast

Post by UKbri »

Hello Southerners from sunny Bexhill. Just wrote an article for http://www.southeastbiker.co.uk/. Pick up your free copy from distributors in the South East.
Less Planning = More Adventure

www.onepistononeworld.com
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

Another Southern newbie..
I live in Waterlooville, have just picked up a Husky 650 Terra and my other bike is this

and heres the front end of the Terra

guyinthejungle

Post by guyinthejungle »

Hi Les,

I recognise that face!!! I used to be C Troop Commander in 10 Battery.

I'm down in Emsworth quite frequently to see Chris Hallam next time I'm down I'll bring the bike. Could also RV with Archie Marsden? Dont know if you're interested but the British Army Motorsports Association has just set up a 2 wheel adventure section, which is open to serving and ex-serving personnel. PM me if you're interested (I'm the 4x4 secretary)

Woody
davsato

Post by davsato »

Gedge wrote:Another Southern newbie..
I live in Waterlooville, have just picked up a Husky 650 Terra and my other bike is this

well you dont see many of those around, so that must be the granpasso i saw at micks last week?
Dave
Monster

Post by Monster »

990Adventure.jpg
990Adventure.jpg (60.77 KiB) Viewed 7800 times
Bought KTM Adv R just before Boil II (2012)

Hoping to get to a few more events in 2013
If a Hammer don't fix it - you have an electrical problem
tea007

Post by tea007 »

steve from salisbury

tea007

Post by tea007 »

steve from salisbury
harry016_3_2.jpg
harry016_3_2.jpg (41.04 KiB) Viewed 7800 times
IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG (83.99 KiB) Viewed 7800 times
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

davsato wrote:
Gedge wrote:Another Southern newbie..

well you dont see many of those around, so that must be the granpasso i saw at micks last week?
Yes that would have been me..i usually go to Trish's down the back of Southwick hill...but micks when she is closed...say Hello next time and I will buy the coffee.......
davsato

Post by davsato »

Gedge wrote:
Yes that would have been me..i usually go to Trish's down the back of Southwick hill...but micks when she is closed...say Hello next time and I will buy the coffee.......
you were only there for about ten seconds! but i dont blame you, the coffee there sucks its just a convenient meeting place. is it better down in southwick then? i know shes got nice baguettes fnarr fnarr!
will be at micks tomorrow 1030 to meet up then going to bury hill for a decent burger
Dave
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

davsato wrote:
Gedge wrote:
you were only there for about ten seconds! but i dont blame you, the coffee there sucks its just a convenient meeting place. is it better down in southwick then? i know shes got nice baguettes fnarr fnarr!
will be at micks tomorrow 1030 to meet up then going to bury hill for a decent burger
Yeah I dont eat at Micks unless I am desperate,...which is almost never..trishs food is much nicer .. I would love to pop up tomorrow to say hello but I am stuck all weekend decorating my daughters new house, so if I manage a ride at all it wont be until the afternoon....

Return to “South Coast”