when do you meet up?

stormbringer

when do you meet up?

Post by stormbringer »

Hi when is the next meet?
John
Waltham Forest College .Dept.Of Motor Cycle Engineering.

BMW F800GS
Mad Cow

Re: when do you meet up?

Post by Mad Cow »

John

i'm not aware of any regular meets, we had a ride out in July but the next one didn't happen for a number of reasons. Not sure if there's been anything since?

Otherwise there are a few ad-hoc rides, just keep your eyes on the forum.

I'm planning a Big Bike green lane trip in the new year for those who want to try their adventure bikes off tarmac (especially for noobies) but for obvious reasons the Winter isn't the best time so it'll most probably be in the Spring.
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

Mad Cow wrote:
I'm planning a Big Bike green lane trip in the new year for those who want to try their adventure bikes off tarmac (especially for noobies) but for obvious reasons the Winter isn't the best time so it'll most probably be in the Spring.
Interesting, I look forward to putting my name down for that. :)
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."
stormbringer

Post by stormbringer »

Sounds good ,I'll be up for that.
I went out this week and found a few tracks to ride and a great little lane with 2 fords between Harpenden and Redbourne.
Waltham Forest College .Dept.Of Motor Cycle Engineering.

BMW F800GS
northlondoncookie

Post by northlondoncookie »

Hi guys - We had our second son in November and that has impact my ability to plan anything. Happy to put some dates in the diary for the coming months but with two little ones my ability to be the lead on all the rides will be challenging.

So I need three volunteers to lead a ride and if your interested I am certainly can help you plan if there is some reluctance because you have never done it before. It is very easy. Don't all rush at once!
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Cookie

I'd be more than happy to lead rides, especially "dirty" ones but at the moment I'm not even walking, let alone riding!!!

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... years.html
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
Alun

Post by Alun »

What about poping along to this gents? A night out in the country and a ride back into the Ace Cafe for the Overland day
northlondoncookie

Good stuff Mad Cow. I would think we will probably get more interest on the road rides at first but you could find some puddles. Need two more.
northlondoncookie

Alun wrote:What about poping along to this gents? A night out in the country and a ride back into the Ace Cafe for the Overland day
Hey Alun sounds like a good idea. I will be at the Overland day so let's try to hook up there. Unfortunately I have other plans that weekend and no free passes left with the wife. Managed to convince her I "need" to goto to Serbia and Croatia in May on my bike. :P
Alun

Post by Alun »

northlondoncookie wrote:
Alun wrote:What about poping along to this gents? A night out in the country and a ride back into the Ace Cafe for the Overland day
Hey Alun sounds like a good idea. I will be at the Overland day so let's try to hook up there. Unfortunately I have other plans that weekend and no free passes left with the wife. Managed to convince her I "need" to goto to Serbia and Croatia in May on my bike. :P
It's looking like there'll be quite a few ABRers at the Ace that day and I'm sure we'll bump into each other.

I'm also trying out that convincing script to wangle a couple of weeks in Namibia in April and it's working well so far, I'm going for the close tonight.

Return to “North London”