when do you meet up?

900Fantrider

Re: when do you meet up?

Post by 900Fantrider »

Alun wrote:
northlondoncookie wrote:
Alun wrote:What about poping along to this gents? A night out in the country and a ride back into the Ace Cafe for the Overland day
Hey Alun sounds like a good idea. I will be at the Overland day so let's try to hook up there. Unfortunately I have other plans that weekend and no free passes left with the wife. Managed to convince her I "need" to goto to Serbia and Croatia in May on my bike. :P
It's looking like there'll be quite a few ABRers at the Ace that day and I'm sure we'll bump into each other.

I'm also trying out that convincing script to wangle a couple of weeks in Namibia in April and it's working well so far, I'm going for the close tonight.
Good luck! I hope you do better at closing that one than the last one on saturday ;) :P But I`m glad you didnt as that would have taken some living down leaving all our tents empty :blush: :blush:

cheers Marc
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
Marco46

Post by Marco46 »

Northlondoncookie
Put my name on the family calender for that Sunday Off ( Oh yes ). Perhaps a pre-meet if anyone else is interested?? :)
dazedproductions

Post by dazedproductions »

I am in N.London and will be at the ace in Feb. Bit confused as to whether the chilterns is Feb or March! I don't make the N.London rideouts as they always start while I am still sleeping!
stormbringer

Post by stormbringer »

I'm off to Le Torque beach races 5th Feb.
Waltham Forest College .Dept.Of Motor Cycle Engineering.

BMW F800GS
Selous

Post by Selous »

stormbringer wrote:Hi when is the next meet?
John
mate as said before no firm dates, just as & when barr boil Rally.

but quite a few of us (me too) will e at Ace on 19th Feb. so if your free pop along to Ace on the 19th or go up to top of page under events Calendar, have a butchers.

or if you fancy organising an event be it a day out or weekend with camping lob it up see the replies fly.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

dazedproductions wrote:I am in N.London and will be at the ace in Feb. Bit confused as to whether the chilterns is Feb or March! I don't make the N.London rideouts as they always start while I am still sleeping!
It has been moved to the weekend of the 22nd-25th March, you'd be more than welcome to join in the fun, road ride and off roading with the King of the Mud - Mudwiz. There are about 15 of us at the moment :)

Return to “North London”