Dates for Sept/Oct/Nov rideouts

northlondoncookie

Dates for Sept/Oct/Nov rideouts

Post by northlondoncookie »

September is looking pretty jammed for me so if anyone wants to take the lead on doing a ride out please put your name forward. We've got 30 riders now so no real reason why we shouldn't be able to get a ride going if I'm not there.

In terms of October/November we can put some further dates in the diary to see what works best for everyone. Once we get 5 riders I'll finalise the dates. Please indicate which days work for you both in October and November

Sundays in October - 2/9/16/23/30
Sundays in November - 6/13/20/27

Also we want to get some new ride leaders for these dates. So if you like to lead a group send me a PM.

Don't all rush at once :laugh:.
Mad Cow

Re: Dates for Sept/Oct/Nov rideouts

Post by Mad Cow »

Of those dates only the 2nd October is out as i'll be racing at The Hafren Rally although if I really get the bug and can still get an entry, I might have a go at The Cambrian two weeks later, which means the 16th is out too.

In other words I CAN do:

Sundays in October - 9/23/30

With the 16th October as a maybe.
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
coasty

Post by coasty »

First Sunday I can do is the 6th November..... could be a good date, post fireworks.
After the last ride I am very keen to do another :cheer:
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

I know that really it's all about the riding, but does anyone fancy a meet-up for a chat and some tyre-kicking, perhaps at the Ace?
Happiness has 125cc ...
Jethro

Post by Jethro »

I'll be up for it however I don't have sat nav nor radio so can't take the lead. I can only do oct 2/9/16/23 after that my wife is due so will be busy for a while!!:woohoo:
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Mad Cow wrote:Of those dates only the 2nd October is out as i'll be racing at The Hafren Rally although if I really get the bug and can still get an entry, I might have a go at The Cambrian two weeks later, which means the 16th is out too.

In other words I CAN do:

Sundays in October - 9/23/30

With the 16th October as a maybe.
Well I decided to enter the Cambrian too so the 16th is definitely out, and I've signed up to go green laning in Norfolk on the 9th October, so that's out too.

Is anything going to be arranged as I'm running out of weekends :laugh:

And yes i'd be up for a meet at the Ace.
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
northlondoncookie

Post by northlondoncookie »

Jethro wrote:I'll be up for it however I don't have sat nav nor radio so can't take the lead. I can only do oct 2/9/16/23 after that my wife is due so will be busy for a while!!:woohoo:
Hi guys - It must be in the water as October is shot for me now and my Mrs is due in November as well. Be shame to let the momentum of the group drop so if someone wants to take the lead for Oct/Nov don't stop on my account. Ace meeting would be great when I get some time.
stormfield

Post by stormfield »

Speaking of London meet-ups...

Wasn't quite sure if the following warranted it's own thread, so thought i'd put it here: a friend told me of this after-work mid weekly thing in Borough (near London Bridge).

http://londonbikers.com/events/wednesday-meet/

Never been to one yet, but seems informal and open to all.
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Sorry mate, I don't go South of the river at that time of night :whistle:

Ohhh errr, I just came over all London Cabbie for a minute :laugh:
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

Not been to a London Bikers' Borough Market meet yet, but tried to go to their newbies meet, first Monday off the month at the Ace Cafe, from 6pm. I turned up at 7pm, hung around till 8pm, contacted them via Twitter and was told I was a bit early. I went home (but did see some nice BMW 2002s though).

I tend to head to the Ace most Sundays for breakfast, usually around 10:30, so if anyone's around I'll look out for the ABR sticker (not seen one yet).
2011-09-11 10.02.52.jpg
2011-09-11 10.02.52.jpg (50.02 KiB) Viewed 11751 times
Happiness has 125cc ...

Return to “North London”