Green laning

suffolkgsrider

Re: Green laning

Post by suffolkgsrider »

Cookie, I was a Green Lane virgin until I joined the EAB group on my 1150 GSA. I changed tyres to TBC's for road / off road and have enjoyed some great runs with a fun group on Big Trailies . We all help pick up bikes subject to a good photo as I know all to well! Three lefty drops on the last EAB run :( But no damage in the sand and mud.
Come and join the fun
:)
2005 BMW 1150 GSA

Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel.
Orlando_Orange

Post by Orlando_Orange »

i say just join the trf... then there will be no argument about you being a leecher, you'll have access to all their incredibly in depth knowledge, you're supporting the fight against the evil that is uninformed militant ramblers, and you get back up if you do get accused of doing something illegal...
Chris

G650 X-Challenge

'91 XTZ750
royle100

Post by royle100 »

Orlando_Orange wrote:i say just join the trf... then there will be no argument about you being a leecher, you'll have access to all their incredibly in depth knowledge, you're supporting the fight against the evil that is uninformed militant ramblers, and you get back up if you do get accused of doing something illegal...

can't agree more. the annual membership is a small price to pay and without the trf the lanes are more likely to totally disappear (i.e. be closed to bikes) in the very near future
"Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."....Easy Rider

Return to “North London”