Sunday 20th Ride out.

V-Rider

Re: Sunday 20th Ride out.

Post by V-Rider »

Not for you :D

Cant wait for the GP to start - will be waving the Lorenzo flag again this year. He's under major pressure this year to deliver - I hope he does! :)
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

VersysRider wrote:Not for you :D

Cant wait for the GP to start - will be waving the Lorenzo flag again this year. He's under major pressure this year to deliver - I hope he does! :)
GP 2011 Winner will be......

CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

VersysRider wrote:Not for you :D

I also have great hopes for Lorenzo!!

I hope he crashes! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

COME ON ROSSI, ONE MORE TIME!!!
images_2011-03-17.jpg
images_2011-03-17.jpg (8.71 KiB) Viewed 7164 times
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

Nah, I will always support the underdog - and it seems Lorenzo will have to work hard this year.

Stoner and Pedrosa are going to dominate this year, and I hope Rossi and Lorenzo will battle it out a few more times like last year at Motegi - what a brilliant race!

I also hope Simoncelli does well too - he's got some real talent in him :D
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Love this quote from Rossi:

"Jorge is great because he has succeeded in uniting everyone, in the sense that everyone is united in their dislike for Lorenzo".

Classic pre-season Rossi quote! :whistle:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

I know it was only first free practice... but Rossi ahead of both factory Yamahas... :whistle: :woohoo:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Kiteboy

Post by Kiteboy »

See you at Taunton Peejay, will be on a black and yellow 800GS. Look forward to it (:-)

P.S Come on the Doctor!
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

VersysRider wrote:Nah, I will always support the underdog - and it seems Lorenzo will have to work hard this year.

Stoner and Pedrosa are going to dominate this year, and I hope Rossi and Lorenzo will battle it out a few more times like last year at Motegi - what a brilliant race!

I also hope Simoncelli does well too - he's got some real talent in him :D
Underdog!! :laugh: He is the world champion and still riding for the same team he won the championship with.
The fact that everybody hates him doesn't make him an underdog, it just means he is an arrogant git. :laugh:

I totally agree with you about Simoncelli he is like a young Rossi. B) Plenty of fight in him.
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

Back to underdog this year mate - check the timing sheet for tonights practice :P
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

Hey this a ride out thread not a debate on who's best at MotoGP...........I'll be routing for Schwantz.
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.

Return to “South West”