The Adventure Bike Shop - Open day, Sunday 11 March

Monty73

The Adventure Bike Shop - Open day, Sunday 11 March

Post by Monty73 »

Hi folks,

Cliff has asked me to invite the good folks of ABR for another bacon roll and coffee session at his retail unit at Acton, near Sudbury on Sunday 11 March. The open weekend was good fun and it was great to meet some of you there, but the weather stopped a lot of folk from making the journey. Hopefully this time will be different!

So, Cliff will be opening his doors between 10am and 2pm so people can come along and sample his hospitality, have a chat and a browse and maybe buy some nice new kit for 2012. He has more Touratech kit in stock as well as the tents, panniers, Klim clothing etc.

I will be there again with the lovely Sarah, making people feel welcome with tea, coffee and food. It would be great to see you there, and I think Cliff would be up for making his shop into a regular "meet" venue for ABR folks as well. He is currently planning to open on Sundays instead of one of the week days, especially in the summer, so it could be a good destination.

For those who did not come along before, the address is Unit 19, Inca Business Park, Acton, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 0BB, and for more details about the company you can check out http://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk

Many thanks,

Matt

Return to “East Anglia”