A bit quiet here!

Jimbike

Re: A bit quiet here!

Post by Jimbike »

dusi wrote:Tucked up in me warm comfy ole bed, dreaming of things past, and knowing, I'm to bloody old and broken........:( :angry: :( :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I'll try harder in 2012, honest ;)
Merry Crimble and all d best for 2012, the days are getting longer now, Hurrah! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:laugh: Dus :laugh:
Never to old or broken. Just modify the adventure ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone in the exotic East. I hope I'll see you all again in 2012 :)
If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
dusi

Post by dusi »

;) dat's easier to say if your not to old and not broken, Jimbo, :laugh: :laugh: ! I have modified the adventure, I have a very vivid imagination, ha :lol: ha, hope there's still a trip or two left in this old dog yet! And it's great to read about every one else's adventures too, thanks to all for posting them, loved the XT in the Sahara, take care all, n watch the crimble pud, peace and all d best for 2012, warmest crimble I can remember, off out for a little laneing, whilst I still can.... :silly: just............. . . . . :whistle: .
:woohoo:
Dus out
suffolkgsrider

Post by suffolkgsrider »

Merry Christmas to all and looking forward to many miles on the GS in 2012. France here I come using the BF discount.
Au revoir :)
2005 BMW 1150 GSA

Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel.

Return to “East Anglia”