A bit quiet here!

nav18tor

Re: A bit quiet here!

Post by nav18tor »

That's better, East Anglia has come to life

Hi all!
He who dies with the most toys, wins....

dusi

Post by dusi »

Nite all.... :laugh: Time for bed night owl's of Essex, oh just one more waffer thin large Scotch first...........:silly:
Jimbike

Post by Jimbike »

I didnt know this wuz ere. O course now i'z not local I'll stay off and stick to my hills.

If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
dusi

Post by dusi »

:) Ur a honary member Jim, if ya know what i mean :silly: ! How's dat Yam of ur's? I plan to go Cornish :woohoo: some time next yr, hope we can meet oop? Cheers n merry crimbo to u n ur's kindest regards Dus ;)
Jimbike

Post by Jimbike »

The TT is all clean again and on ebay! I can't see me using it around here now I've been spoilt by Morocco! It happened last time when I came back and had to piece together half mile lanes for a ride. :angry:

If I was in Norfolk still at least there are a few fast off road tracks to blow the cobwebs. It's all a bit pokey and muddy for a 600.

I'll use the MTB a bit more, if it ever stops raining for long enough :(

You have a Merry Christmas/Solstice and you are always welcome. Make sure you let me know when you're in the Duchy.
If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
dusi

Post by dusi »

After all that work, bloody hell m8, don't sell her, it'll seam different if the sun ever does shine again, ps nights are getting shorter :) !!!!! Off to check her out on flea Bay, I must not buy I must not buy, well not until I sell some of me fleet first, all the best Jim, will b sure to give you a shout when I'm down, have a good festive season, cheers Dus
suffolkgsrider

Post by suffolkgsrider »

ipswichbiker wrote:When did all this bit arrive? I never even knew this was here.
Well we did plan a Winter Camping weekend but only me and Ipswich Biker made the effort and it was not supported. So where were you all ?

SGR :huh:
2005 BMW 1150 GSA

Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel.
nav18tor

Post by nav18tor »

suffolkgsrider wrote:
ipswichbiker wrote:When did all this bit arrive? I never even knew this was here.
Well we did plan a Winter Camping weekend but only me and Ipswich Biker made the effort and it was not supported. So where were you all ?

I did get a tent, but then figured, if I brought everything else I needed it would be cheaper to stay in a hotel!!
He who dies with the most toys, wins....

suffolkgsrider

Post by suffolkgsrider »

nav18tor wrote:
suffolkgsrider wrote:

I did get a tent, but then figured, if I brought everything else I needed it would be cheaper to stay in a hotel!!
But you can use a tent many times for as little as £10 per night :) We are planning a Rally in May at a great camp site near Sheringham with ride outs off and on road. Keep an eye on the EAB group posts and we hope to see you in 2012.
SGR :lol:
2005 BMW 1150 GSA

Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel.
dusi

Post by dusi »

Tucked up in me warm comfy ole bed, dreaming of things past, and knowing, I'm to bloody old and broken........:( :angry: :( :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I'll try harder in 2012, honest ;)
Merry Crimble and all d best for 2012, the days are getting longer now, Hurrah! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:laugh: Dus :laugh:

Return to “East Anglia”