Meeting anyone ?

Scythian

Re: Meeting anyone ?

Post by Scythian »

dash wrote:There's a few trails around Coalville as well IIRC from the last time I looked at my maps. Not ridden any of them though.
Scouse appears to know a few trails around there for us to try out. I know a couple around Bosworth but they would be suited for more experienced riders.
'The most dangerous part of a motorcycle is the nut connecting the handlebar to the seat.'
GiGi

Post by GiGi »

I'd be up for a local meet. ...and I'm thinking of going to the rally after work on Friday.

Is anyone else here from Nottingham way?
scouse

Post by scouse »

Scythian wrote:
dash wrote:There's a few trails around Coalville as well IIRC from the last time I looked at my maps. Not ridden any of them though.
Scouse appears to know a few trails around there for us to try out. I know a couple around Bosworth but they would be suited for more experienced riders.
A quick vid of the Coalville Loop :D

[video size=100 width=425 height=344 type=vimeo]13778862[/video]
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Scythian

Post by Scythian »

I'm depressed now. Having been on the hunt for a BMW1100GS to buy I have missed two and now it looks increasingly like I won't be able to make the Midlands Rally :( Sadly my mini-me bike is not suited for two-up further than local short trips.

Thanks for posting the Coalville loop vid though! :)
'The most dangerous part of a motorcycle is the nut connecting the handlebar to the seat.'
scouse

Post by scouse »

Well derby MAG ( of which several here attend) will be having the usual social meeting on the 3rd Wednesday from about 8 ish - and being the last one before Xmas anyone fancy popping along you will find directions here http://www.barrowupontrentparish.co.uk/blog/?page_id=22
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

Return to “East Midlands”