Highlands Sunday 6th Jan

LargeWayRound

Re: Highlands Sunday 6th Jan

Post by LargeWayRound »

What a great ride out today , wet roads , mud , grit , diesel , wet leaves, loose chippings, cold .............

But makes me feel alive inside, what a day . .

Thanks to CBSTD & Steve for the company , was truly great to get out for an mini adventure .

My bike and trousers are now very muddy , looks like I drove though a muddy field or something .

Only 2 photos today on the way up , not very exciting ones , either .
today was not really about stopping off for pictures , was quite cold.

In pic "Before the muddy roads took there muddy toll.."

LWR
Steve T

Post by Steve T »

The only photo's I took were of a local enduro clubs Hare & Hounds meet that I stopped off at on the way to Tomintoul, so no scenics shots from me either!
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
CBSTD

Post by CBSTD »

commsLandRover.jpg
commsLandRover.jpg (45.36 KiB) Viewed 8552 times
DSC00334.JPG
DSC00334.JPG (10.83 KiB) Viewed 8552 times
Thanks for the coffee Craig & Steve it was a good run even if the weather was better futher south chuff'in cold through Glen Shee visibility was down to about 30 yds,roads were surprisingly grippie you boys must have been going quicker than me to have your moments. only 2 pics playing with my christmas camera,first just to prove I was there the second looks like its a semi-perminent it was running when I took the photo.
Me karma ranover me dogma
africajim

Post by africajim »

Sorry I couldn't make this one, severe drinking bout last night, started drinking at 19.30 and finally fell over at,,,,,, 08.00 next day! Feeling somewhat fragile today! Been sleeping off the drink most of it!
I did have a good trip yesterday though, down Deeside, 200 miles all in. I thought the roads were just what you would expect for the time of the year?
Never mind guys, next time! (As long as it doesn't clash with my next drinking spree! LOL!)

P.S.
As per usual I'm saying "I'll never drink again" at this moment in time!
Honda, the power of dreams.

Return to “Scotland”