First time trail riding.

ktmstu

Re: First time trail riding.

Post by ktmstu »

hi gripper im in rotherham and ive got a few lanes that no that are nice an esay fo you to get you into it.

stu.
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

forgot to mention I am based in Chesterfield
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

NDC. wrote: But still manage too fall/slip off (cheers Mike)
If it makes you feel any better Nick, I came off twice today with the new Mich Desert on. Dont really think it matters what tyres we have on. Conditions are tough out there this time of year. I still stand by the fact the Meffo is a fantastic tyre well suited for the big bikes. So there :P

Joking aside, Im not convinced the desert is any better than the meffo. Judgement still out on that one.
Gripper1974

Post by Gripper1974 »

Sorted stu, I'm defiantly up for it, message me your number and I will ring you to sort out a day. I work away all week though so Sunday's are best for me.
Cheers
Matt
Neil M

Post by Neil M »

My riding buddy has a 1000 Strom. He's tweaked it a little with a fork brace, progressive fork springs, fat bars and risers. Currently has Mitas E9s or 10s - can't remember which but they work well on his bike. It's quite a capable bike and we get a few surprised looks when we're out on the trails.

This is definately not gentle trailing, but it's a get read: http://www.stromtrooper.com/australia-n ... -omeo.html

Return to “Yorkshire”