Dorset Adventure Riders Group Meet

Orsoncarts

Re: Dorset Adventure Riders Group Meet

Post by Orsoncarts »

Jim Lovell wrote:Sounds like a plan, count me in although I'm out in Salisbury on the 3rd so if I don't make it don't wait for me :whistle:
Just sent you a PM mate :whistle:
Steve
I have absolutely no idea how to add a signature....!
spasm

Post by spasm »

on the lash jim :laugh: there will be plenty of coffee :woohoo: be good to get a few together
i only need one wheel .......... the rear
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

I may need coffee Pete, Normally not a pretty site first thing after a social event :whistle:

Thanks for the message Stevo, hope to make it, may be a problem if Toms got a rugby.
Real men ride twins ;-)
mktmhoward

Post by mktmhoward »

I am in Dorset. I will watch the thread and wouldn't mind a Sunday ride out if it is OK to tag along. Can't do many Tuesdays.
spasm

Post by spasm »

mktmhoward wrote:I am in Dorset. I will watch the thread and wouldn't mind a Sunday ride out if it is OK to tag along. Can't do many Tuesdays.
more the merrier howard B)
cozmo1589

Post by cozmo1589 »

:kiss:
spasm wrote:
cozmo1589 wrote:For any riders running over to Dorchester from Christchurch, Bournemouth and Poole areas, want to meet en-route say on Poole Quay or anywhere else more convenient (suggestions on here please) then head over to the cafe in a mini group for the 10am meet up?
vtwin.gif
i'll be on poole quay for the meet up about 9 ish, if others think this might be a bit early thats ok, we,ve got all day, can change times to suit. we're not doing hundreds of miles :)
Ok 9am 4th March weather permitting I'll be there ;-)
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander
Sopwith Camel

Post by Sopwith Camel »

I will try to make it :)
Kiteboy

Post by Kiteboy »

I'll try get to that, hopefully see yah there
spasm

Post by spasm »

just another heads up incase we can tempt a few more for this sundays rideout/meet be nice to see some bikes out, meeting poole quay for about 9ish and dorchester for about 10, then a nice little blast through some country roads to the coast, westbay, and maybe lime regis, or back across the lovely coast road to weymouth B)
datsun fan

Post by datsun fan »

Be careful in West bay - been there a few times, over Swire head to weymouth, if you park by the nosh kiosks where most people go, they charge to park bikes, they have small metal boxes in the ground to put parking tickets from the machine in!, you can take a chance and not pay, or you can park at the cafe on the left of the harbour for free - if you are using it and I think there is quite a good motorcycle accessory shop in west bay too, Helmet city (I think), on the right side of the harbour - along with other cafes. Might make it from the Quay - no guarantees :unsure:

Return to “Dorset”