Hotel Metropolis, Andorra

OB1

Post by OB1 »

Here's one to start with: Hotel Metropolis in Andorra.

I know that many have talked about visiting the Pyrénées for the roads and scenery so I thought that I would share this superb hotel with you. I stayed there in June, 2013 and can say that the accommodation is first class and very reasonable at around €55 for a double room for the night, including breakfast.

They also have an underground car park where we parked the bikes. I can't remember if we paid for this but, if we did, it wasn't much!

Additionally, Andorra is where you can buy loads of stuff duty free! B)
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Redsoul

Post by Redsoul »

Going to be staying in Andorra next June.Do they speak English at the reception desk?
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Redsoul wrote:Going to be staying in Andorra next June.Do they speak English at the reception desk?
Yep, as long as you get the right person! They are very helpful.
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com

Return to “Europe”