Salisbury Plain Rally - so how was it for you

Joe Thumper

Re: Salisbury Plain Rally - so how was it for you

Post by Joe Thumper »

ExplorerRob wrote:Hi Mike was a great wkend Dont know if it was harder the friday night after drinking in the club or the ride 2 on the saturday !!!!!!!! Met some good people and had some good help lifting the explorer out of the clay (3 times) and its still running out of the frame.Cant wait till the next one (i need a Africa twin !!! (Glen) will try and put pics on soon.Once again you done a great job and hopefully many more to follow :) P,S that last water crossing wasnt so good knackered diff and ABS censer But thanks to EBAY should be sorted by saturday...........................
Rob, your 1200 explorer came out that pool a very sexy beast! Heavier than a tank but respect for keeping going mate!
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Ricky wrote:
Ricky wrote:
hilux wrote:hi did anyone get any pics of a red ten or a red v strom going through the ford?
Are these the ones :woohoo:
Dam didnt work AGAIN :pinch:
Right here goes AGAIN :blink:

hilux

Post by hilux »

cheers mate, now can prove to my dis-believing son that we made it through the ford. :laugh: (thumbs) (thumbs)
sexysi

Post by sexysi »

cool videos :)

si
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

hilux

Post by hilux »

really chuff I made my first ford crossing [red ten].thanks again for the vid and mike for a fantastic weekend (thumbs)

Return to “ABR Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014”