ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

markyt

Re: ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

Post by markyt »

MarkN wrote:
markyt wrote:Thanks very much for a great weekend everyone -my first ABR meet and definitely not my last. lovely weather great site with a local bar and it was great to meet new people.
What could be better......well not being left at the garage on the ride out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but apart from that :whistle:

cheers everyone -see you again
Oh, mate, I felt awful when I was told earlier. My lesson has been learned.

it was no worries mate i had a nice rideout anyway through the new forest so it wasnt a problem.
f17th

Re: ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

Post by f17th »

Hi all

I've uploaded a few shots to my Flickr account.
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjGEWCRn

Just going through the gopro footage but it misted up during the ride. I'll see if I can put something together.

Once again a big thank you to everyone involved in organising the trip. It won't be my last :)
See you soon
Gav
JASON BUCK ROGERS

Post by JASON BUCK ROGERS »

Quick message just to say thanks to Dave for organizing the weekend it was nice to see everyone & make some new friends. Look forward to seeing you all soon
600+

Post by 600+ »

We got back at about 9pm after filtering through endless queues of cars all the way!! :).....sooooo glad I was on the bike!!

Dave - excellent weekend and thanks to you and Mark for the ride out on Saturday. It was so good that Anna said she is coming to the next one as well (if it's not raining).

We were the last to leave from the site this afty and the folks in the big tent were there not having moved from where we left them.....and silent as ever lol....must be a killer holiday for both!!

Watched the F1 and Tennis at Chequers where the "small" bloke who owns it brought out the Bollinger after Murray won......but only for his regulars and he had a whole bottle himself. The harem of waitresses was there as well for the pervs amongst us.

See you at the next one.

Many thanks again
ktmdan

Post by ktmdan »

Thanks to Dave for organising this from us too, and also big thanks to Russ for organising the rideout (we also have some nice photos, most of them featuring orange bikes, but there are a couple of a strange blue bike too..will upload later) Sorry I had to leave a bit early due to not feeling well, but really enjoyed it. :)

Lots of love
Dave and Dan
Southern Softie

Post by Southern Softie »

My first ABR Meet and of-road ride,
Grrreeaat, The most fun I've had on a bike for 30+ years. All I have to do now is bend all the engine guards and pannier frames back to where they should be.
Ill be coming along to another some time soon I hope.
Thanks to all the organisers and a big THANK'S to Steve/Tea007, for the ride around Salisbury.

Mark,
davsato

Post by davsato »

happy everyone had a good time, the traffic was mad im glad we were in the new forest going out, as it looked like most of the country wanted to get in!
Dave
tea007

Post by tea007 »

Hello all
Another great wkd with the ABR gang,cheers for sorting Davsato if organising next year will do a trail ride for you.
thanks to those that came on my first lead off road trip was pleasure showing you round Wiltshire,sure its not everyday you ride through a range,across a racecourse and see stonehenge,till next year
Tea007
jonperry64

Post by jonperry64 »

Thanks for leading the trail ride TEA007. Salisbury Plain is certainly a totally different experience in the dry. I'm still blowing the dust out of my nose!
tea007

Post by tea007 »

image_2013-07-08.jpg
image_2013-07-08.jpg (50.13 KiB) Viewed 7082 times

Return to “July 2013 - ABR South Coast Rally 5th, 6th, 7th”