Ullapool 2015

Stevied

Re: Ullapool 2015

Post by Stevied »

Hope to join you again on this one Dave. May bring a mate or 2 along as well.
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

africajim wrote:Then you 've never been to Morayshire, take a tour through the forestry commission land down at the boars head and you'll be lucky if they don't crush your pride and joy coz that's what the normal is, they confiscate the bikes and crush them in Williamson's baler.
Yes, I'm quoting worst case scenario, but no point in ruining someone's trip to the Highlands by involving the wrath of the authorities.
But what would I know? I just live up here. Fair enough, go play in the woods, but I'll not join you with twenty bikes tearing up tracks. And you wonder why the Ullapool rally hasn't been on for a couple of yrs now?
Enjoy yourselves.
so how many have actual that you kn of first hand, have had the their bikes crushed, anyone tampering with my bike, let alone trying to crush it would soon kn what their there pain threshold is

steve
mabawza

Post by mabawza »

It's gone quiet on here a wee bump (thumbs)
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

Thanks mate.

It is a long time off yet and people have many things to do over the summer months.

Looking forward to this myself.

Cheers Dave.
jonah

Post by jonah »

Ive put my name down 1 man x1 tent 3 nights I love it in the Highlands ,im going to spain in may its going to have to be good to compete with the Highlands
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

jonah wrote:Ive put my name down 1 man x1 tent 3 nights I love it in the Highlands ,im going to spain in may its going to have to be good to compete with the Highlands
I'm sure it will be good but I know what you mean.Living a couple of hours away from the highlands has spoiled me I think.When I go away anywhere now it takes quite a bit to impress me as far as the actual roads are concerned.I'm going to Germany and Austria for the first time this summer and when I look at YouTube videos of the black forest for example the roads look amazing but I just think "f#@k,that's busy!" :unsure:
mikey_01

Post by mikey_01 »

Put me down please :)
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

mikey_01 wrote:Put me down please :)
Just add your name in the events section, and how many nights.

Cheers Dave.
BikesAndTravels

Post by BikesAndTravels »

I've put myself down as attending in the "Events" bit. My gf and hopefully a couple of friends will be along too...if that's OK.

It is a rather splendid place, Ullapool :)
Bikes And Travels
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

BikesAndTravels wrote:I've put myself down as attending in the "Events" bit. My gf and hopefully a couple of friends will be along too...if that's OK.

It is a rather splendid place, Ullapool :)

No problem, everyone is welcome.

Cheers Dave.

Return to “ABR Highlands rally Ullapool 4th-6th September 2015”