ABR Ireland Rally 10 to 12th May 2013 - Official Sign up Thread

loudpedal

Re: ABR Ireland Rally 10 to 12th May 2013 - Official Sign up Thread

Post by loudpedal »

I'm sure there's maybe a wrong turn or two in it but did up the wee map below of Loudpedal's run. Many thanks!!

Moorso
Your not to far away.
I'll post the full route on the "Loudpedels ride out" thread

Loudpedal
Flintlock

Post by Flintlock »

Geoff10 wrote:Sorry I missed the run on sat. Took a wrong turn and cost me 5 mins arrived at 9.35 and when you said 9.30 sharp depart it certainly must have been. Saw a few guys knocking about and asked them but they said main run had gone. Looks like a great day out and plenty of 'craic' . Oh well there is always next year ( I hope) to meet up and enjoy a days biking . I'll definitely leave a bit earlier. But well done to all involved .
You must have just missed us, keep your eye on the main forum and the Northern Ireland group, any get togethers will be posted on either or both
Heff

Post by Heff »

Geoff10 wrote:Sorry I missed the run on sat. Took a wrong turn and cost me 5 mins arrived at 9.35 and when you said 9.30 sharp depart it certainly must have been. Saw a few guys knocking about and asked them but they said main run had gone. Looks like a great day out and plenty of 'craic' . Oh well there is always next year ( I hope) to meet up and enjoy a days biking . I'll definitely leave a bit earlier. But well done to all involved .
Hi Geoff, yep he runs a tight ship

As Flintlock says, keep a lookout for local runs which will be posted on the NI section and also on he main forum

Looking forward to meeting up and having a chat over coffee
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
andyruss

Post by andyruss »

Just been reading about the recent ABRNI and so disappointed I missed it! It sounds, and looks like everyone had a class time. Unfortunately all I did was lie in the sun for a week. ;) Coming home to yesterdays weather wiped the smile off though :( .

Anyways I'll be there next year, but with any luck might meet up for a run before then
EricKTM@

Post by EricKTM@ »

You defo missed a great weekend up north with sound lads an ladies from all over. Whether was the only down side. Really looking forward to the next ABR Ireland and a return to the North. :)

The next outing for me and it would seem from chatting to the people there for them will be the Paddy Dakar in Doon Co. Limerick.

You should come if available. Great crack.
"In the spirit of adventure, open to all riders and carrying a message of friendship between all men"- Thierry Sabine 1977 founder of the Paris Dakar -

Return to “May 2013 - ABR Ireland Rally 10th, 11th, 12th”