2014 yuletide rally

picos mestizo

Re: 2014 yuletide rally

Post by picos mestizo »

Agent Orange wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:If your making a list, put me down for the six man bunkhouse. I there a min/max on occupation for the bunkhouses and will we have sole use of them, don't want to be sharing with a tree hugger now do I?
I know I have to book with the peeps, but would rather have my name on the list first and book when and if I can get some of my fellow Welsh Bikers to come with me, as its a long old slog down the M4/5 in the dark in Dec :ohmy:
May well be camping, seeing as PeterPan241 has seen me and I reckon I would come in for some ribbing if I wimped out in the bunkhouse :whistle:
Anyone recommend me a good sleeping bag as my 15 year old 2 season one, may fall short of the mark (will be okay at 11pm when I'm still glowing from the Speckled Hen but at 3am :woohoo: me thinks not :ohmy:)
You could buy a Fleece & a military Goretex bivi for it .....or.....
http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/camping/sle ... eping-bags
Vango ultralite 900. excelent winter bag.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
devon john

Post by devon john »

i will be contacting a local micro brewery and see if they can supply a barrel or two!!!!!!!

i do spoil you boys!!!!

john
Apophis

Post by Apophis »

I tried to book over the weekend as im traveling with work this week and left an email address to get back to me and nothing

looks like they don't pass messages on and what i wanted to book has now been booked up

count to ten
Every day is an adventure
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

I take it that we won't be the only group at this venue then. (looking at their website looks like an outward bound/team building/stag party venue) or will we be cornered off by police tape out of the way? Be good to know as still trying to sort out my Oct calender, let alone December. I'm your typical leave booking till the last minute type of guy :P
nigel page

Post by nigel page »

One camping please
Nigel
devon john

Post by devon john »

Agent Orange wrote:I take it that we won't be the only group at this venue then. (looking at their website looks like an outward bound/team building/stag party venue) or will we be cornered off by police tape out of the way? Be good to know as still trying to sort out my Oct calender, let alone December. I'm your typical leave booking till the last minute type of guy :P
i am sure that we have the site to are self,it is December!!!!! not the hight of the season :)

if not i think we will out number any small group there ,,,,, i have booked the fire pit for us the two nights
and i think the bunk houses are filling up so should be just us .

john
peterpan241

Post by peterpan241 »

Agent Orange wrote:
May well be camping, seeing as PeterPan241 has seen me and I reckon I would come in for some ribbing if I wimped out in the bunkhouse :whistle:
Anyone recommend me a good sleeping bag as my 15 year old 2 season one, may fall short of the mark (will be okay at 11pm when I'm still glowing from the Speckled Hen but at 3am :woohoo: me thinks not :ohmy:)
As if anyone on here would derive such entertainment :whistle: :whistle:

Seriously, give this a look, I've used the 1200 version at a couple of Dragon Rallies. Combine it with a liner & Bob your uncle
http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/campin ... ?cl=ORANGE
It's a funny colour but no-one will see it will they :ohmy:
Adventure before Dementia
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

peterpan241 wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
As if anyone on here would derive such entertainment :whistle: :whistle:

Seriously, give this a look, I've used the 1200 version at a couple of Dragon Rallies. Combine it with a liner & Bob your uncle
http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/campin ... ?cl=ORANGE
It's a funny colour but no-one will see it will they :ohmy:
Brought that very one yesterday, but in Blue, in Tongwinlais, Mountain Warehouse yesterday. Spooky eh. Can't get of work till 330 on that Friday, may have to pull a flanker if your leaving earlier :unsure:
Have you booked yet? PeterPan
tea007

Post by tea007 »

WELL BOYS

Got some bad news, Ain't going make it, there goes the Hat Trick (Gutted) :(

I'm on exercise those days
Skiing in the French alps :P

Well done for organising again
Save the treat box for 2015

TEA007
devon john

Post by devon john »

tea007 wrote:WELL BOYS

Got some bad news, Ain't going make it, there goes the Hat Trick (Gutted) :(

I'm on exercise those days
Skiing in the French alps :P

Well done for organising again
Save the treat box for 2015

TEA007
bloody hell that a real shame !!!
you are always good company we will miss you
i will be running a camping weekend in early March in the malverns hills this was good last year.
john

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 7th to 9th December”