2014 yuletide rally

devon john

Re: 2014 yuletide rally

Post by devon john »

just to add the this post the bunk house prices
4 birth are £12 PER PERSON PER NIGHT
the bigger bunk houses with electric and heat are £15 PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
as Tim as sead YOU MUST BOOK DIRECT WITH THE SITE FOR THE BUNK HOUSE ACCOMMODATION

there may be a few alterations too this but will now keep everyone up to date.

this site is a real gem and is just off the Nth Devon link road ,

Big Tim will start a list very soon !!!!

john
Apophis

Post by Apophis »

Hi John stick me down for the 6 man bunk house and Bondy as well just until i talk to him about if we are camping or not

What is the cost for the bunkhouse over camping please

Belay my last you have just posted the information i needed Just let us know how much per person for the Camp fire
Every day is an adventure
devon john

Post by devon john »

Apophis wrote:Hi John stick me down for the 6 man bunk house and Bondy as well just until i talk to him about if we are camping or not

What is the cost for the bunkhouse over camping please

Belay my last you have just posted the information i needed Just let us know how much per person for the Camp fire
the camp fire is £30 per night i have booked it for Friday and Saturday night i will be cooking in there pluss theres a big barbi so its going to cost £2 PER PERSON as before we donate ALL profit to charity.
john ps see you at the Ekcy Thump.
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

If your making a list, put me down for the six man bunkhouse. I there a min/max on occupation for the bunkhouses and will we have sole use of them, don't want to be sharing with a tree hugger now do I?
I know I have to book with the peeps, but would rather have my name on the list first and book when and if I can get some of my fellow Welsh Bikers to come with me, as its a long old slog down the M4/5 in the dark in Dec :ohmy:
IndigoSteve

Post by IndigoSteve »

Yeah put me down. Looking forward to it
peterpan241

Post by peterpan241 »

Agent Orange wrote: if I can get some of my fellow Welsh Bikers to come with me, as its a long old slog down the M4/5 in the dark in Dec :ohmy:
You won't be alone Allan

Book me & Silverfox990 down for camping - not together I hasten to add.

We got the start of a convoy :laugh: :cheer: :laugh: :cheer: :laugh:
Adventure before Dementia
Harty

Post by Harty »

Have booked 9 of us in 3 x 4 berth log cabins, cheers for sorting this all out guys
.....eat my dirt!
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Agent Orange wrote:If your making a list, put me down for the six man bunkhouse. I there a min/max on occupation for the bunkhouses and will we have sole use of them, don't want to be sharing with a tree hugger now do I?
I know I have to book with the peeps, but would rather have my name on the list first and book when and if I can get some of my fellow Welsh Bikers to come with me, as its a long old slog down the M4/5 in the dark in Dec :ohmy:
May well be camping, seeing as PeterPan241 has seen me and I reckon I would come in for some ribbing if I wimped out in the bunkhouse :whistle:
Anyone recommend me a good sleeping bag as my 15 year old 2 season one, may fall short of the mark (will be okay at 11pm when I'm still glowing from the Speckled Hen but at 3am :woohoo: me thinks not :ohmy:)
devon john

Post by devon john »

Agent Orange wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:If your making a list, put me down for the six man bunkhouse. I there a min/max on occupation for the bunkhouses and will we have sole use of them, don't want to be sharing with a tree hugger now do I?
May well be camping, seeing as PeterPan241 has seen me and I reckon I would come in for some ribbing if I wimped out in the bunkhouse :whistle:
Anyone recommend me a good sleeping bag as my 15 year old 2 season one, may fall short of the mark (will be okay at 11pm when I'm still glowing from the Speckled Hen but at 3am :woohoo: me thinks not :ohmy:)
you can always sleep around the fire ,,,, i think a few will.

john
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

The amount I drink and after a hard days work plus the 2 and half ride down at 4pm, I may well not even manage to find me tent after the first beer. lol and seeing as its in a covered fire pit that may well be the ticket.

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 7th to 9th December”