bull ith thorne

stainy

bull ith thorne

Post by stainy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:18 pm

hello all
just thought i`d drop a line regarding the cream of the north rally, i was at the said venue for this rally yesterday, it was on the spur of the moment and away we went i did`nt know what to expect of it so i went with an open mind. i think that who ever picked this place to hold the do has dropped right on the money, its gonna be a good un, i walked in the boozer and asked '' can i camp" the man said of course , 3 quid a man, bang on , in the field, ' any where you want' was the reply, what a place ,decent facilities ,good food, 3 different real ales and that 'old tom' in bottles 8.5 % i had plenty a that, its just gonna be a rate do, and i think in all honesty that if you like yer bikes , camping , and ale , rock on ,

you`ll know its me cos i`ve got a black bm, lol,

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
MHsnowy

Re: bull ith thorne

Post by MHsnowy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:38 am

Used this as a base a couple of times now. As you said, cheap camping, great food and a good choice of beers. Friendly atmosphere too.

Great if you don't mind the early morning donkey bays from the nearby donkey sanctuary!

Lairyskippy

Re: bull ith thorne

Post by Lairyskippy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 pm

All part of the atmosphere.......along with Buster's snoring and Capt's sharting!

Return to “ABR Cream of the North Peak District Rally 9th to 11th November 2012”