Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

NDC.
Posts: 1171
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by NDC. » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:15 pm

beddowsm wrote:
NDC. wrote: some lanes now have a max of 4 !!!
Which lanes Nick? Are there many? Isnt it 4 for 4 wheel drives?
Think I saw it on Cherpit and Rolland but could have been mistaken.




You Tube Xtra Rough Road Channel




Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
paulgoy
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by paulgoy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm

NDC. wrote:
paulgoy wrote:Hi Nick
I'd like a full day Sunday if you want to carry on
You not been on one of Mike's rides yet have you ;)

We could be still be stuck on one of his trails somewhere :whistle: :pinch:
Oh ! We ll have to decide after the morning then if we survive !!!
Looking forward to it

Mike54
Posts: 5139
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by Mike54 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 am

I thought it unlikely there would be a drop out so late on for this so I arranged a ride in the Dales. Sorry Mike, please feel free to give my place to someone else.

ElefantMan
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by ElefantMan » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:14 am

Oh no, just looked and seen it's full. What a shame, I was looking forward to having another blat with my leg strapped to the bike this time. Looks like I'll have to stay home and drink beer instead.

beddowsm
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by beddowsm » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm

ElefantMan wrote:Oh no, just looked and seen it's full. What a shame, I was looking forward to having another blat with my leg strapped to the bike this time. Looks like I'll have to stay home and drink beer instead.
When you are out of plaster Ill plan a suitable route to try and get the other leg!

Hope you are improving.

beddowsm
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by beddowsm » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Well, the planned riders for this ride are dropping like flies. Down to 4 or 5 for Saturday and about 5 for Sunday.

So anymore takers? Not going to be an easy ride. All the hardest and best lanes in the Peaks. Pace will be fast.

Room for another 2 on Saturday if anyones interested.

Sunday, will be heading out for 1/2 day then NDC taking over for those that want a longer ride.

Stubbsie
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by Stubbsie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Have a fab weekend Mike look forward to your report.
Be safe

Gavinskii
Posts: 1818
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by Gavinskii » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 pm

beddowsm wrote:Well, the planned riders for this ride are dropping like flies. Down to 4 or 5 for Saturday and about 5 for Sunday.

So anymore takers? Not going to be an easy ride. All the hardest and best lanes in the Peaks. Pace will be fast.

Room for another 2 on Saturday if anyones interested.

Sunday, will be heading out for 1/2 day then NDC taking over for those that want a longer ride.
You still sticking with big bikes only Mike (or are you seeing the "light"? If not I'd be tempted to give Sunday 1/2 day a bash with you dudes?
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award

NDC.
Posts: 1171
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by NDC. » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:15 am

Well I'm on a girls bike and it won't be long and so will mike :lol:




You Tube Xtra Rough Road Channel




beddowsm
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by beddowsm » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 am

Gavinskii wrote: You still sticking with big bikes only Mike (or are you seeing the "light"? If not I'd be tempted to give Sunday 1/2 day a bash with you dudes?
No probs Gav, youre in.

Post Reply

Return to “ABR Cream of the North Peak District Rally 9th to 11th November 2012”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests