Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

NDC.

Re: Beddowsm Peaks the Hard Way Trail Ride

Post by NDC. »

Hi Paul, I'm planning to finish on the last trail just north of Monyash on the A515. But I'v got to go past Flashbar Stores Cafe to get home. Finishing time depends on how quick we do the trails as I'v planned 21. Doesn't sound many but it took us over an hour to do 4 of them last Sunday :ohmy:

I now have 2 petrol stops, and a dinnertime stop at a luxury eating establishment..... (on a layby on the A5004) :)

hope that ok for everybody :blink:

You Tube Xtra Rough Road Channel

paulgoy

Post by paulgoy »

Sounds good to me Nick , i,ll follow you back to Buxton as I'm trailering the bike across , was planning to leave the truck and trailer at the campsite
See you at the cafe nice and early
NDC.

Post by NDC. »

Paul. Should be about 1mile north of campsite. So good idea. If were quick enough should be back before it goes dark. How's ya lights? See u for breakfast.

paulgoy

Post by paulgoy »

Lights are crap but never mind !!!
Forgot to ask if there's a dress code for lunch ??
NDC.

Post by NDC. »

paulgoy wrote:Lights are crap but never mind !!!
Forgot to ask if there's a dress code for lunch ??
No, just wipe your feet on the way out ;)

beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Thanks to Nick (NDC) for taking over and leading the ride today. As pointed out, my bike had an issue on Hollinsclough. Took a rock in the wrong place causing the fuel tap to break causing fuel to pee all over the place. Thanks to Felco for the tow back to the campsite. I really though it was an AA job. But after a breakie Yamart pointed out the 950 has 2 tanks. On inspection I managed to re route the right hand tank to the fuel pump and was able to get back out for the afternoon. Great ride. Needed to get back today to get my bike in a position where it can be fixed easily when the part arrives.
paulgoy

Post by paulgoy »

Thanks Nick for another great day and for taking other the day after Mikes mishap
Really enjoyed the lanes and company , bet there a few aches and pains today from some of our group
Finishing time worked well as all loaded up before dark , even managed to pressure wash the bike off at a garage on the way home !
Hopefully see you at the next one

Return to “ABR Cream of the North Peak District Rally 9th to 11th November 2012”