Ecky Thump Trail Ride

beddowsm

Re: Ecky Thump Trail Ride

Post by beddowsm »

husabang wrote:Me and Tom wont be doing the trail ride this time as we are both coming on road bikes.
)
Thanks for letting me know Rhys, probably a bit too extreme for you anyway :laugh:

Right, 2 places going spare.
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

1 place left....

Only a week to go so some final pieces of info from me.

I wont be arriving until late Friday night so if I dont see anyone then let arrange to meet at the campsite entrace for an 0845 depart Saturday morning.

Like Ive previously posted there will be no fuel on the route (we didnt pass any open fuel stations last time) so make sure you have plenty of fuel. Lets say min 100 miles for the ride plus whatever you will need to get to a fuel station on the way home. There is fuel in Pickering and Whitby. No idea where else though.

Take plenty of fluid, again no idea where there are shops although they will be easier to find in villages than fuel.

We will aim to stop "somewhere" for lunch, cafe, pub or shop. Whatever we can find en route. But Ill be taking grub just incase. This is the wilds of Yorkshire after all......and as the planned muddy bits will be in the morning we may be a while getting through these sections.

Looking forward to it.
XR400STUPOT

Post by XR400STUPOT »

Hello Mike

Sorry will have to drop out of this one. Date clash, its the first round of the Mablethorpe sand racing championship, my eldest son is competing and I am his driver, mechanic and sponser...

See you next time

Stu.
felco

Post by felco »

Thats a shame stu. But a dam good reason. post some pics of your lad. good luck to him.
XR400STUPOT

Post by XR400STUPOT »

Thanks mate, have a good ride up north. Will post some pics from costa del Mablethorpe.
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

XR400STUPOT wrote:Hello Mike

Sorry will have to drop out of this one. Date clash, its the first round of the Mablethorpe sand racing championship, my eldest son is competing and I am his driver, mechanic and sponser...

See you next time

Stu.
No worries Stu, thanks for letting me know. Timcat has now taken your place.

Have fun at the beach racing and let us know how your son gets on.

Return to “ABR Ecky Thump Rally Yorkshire Moors 11th – 14th October 2012”