Adventure Bike Rider

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

It's going to be a long few weeks!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: It's going to be a long few weeks!!!

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579203

• Dirk
  • 800cc
Define "soft brexit", ask 20 people and you'll get 20 different answers.
Brexit or no Brexit...that was the only possible Question and it has been answered

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579205

• -Ralph-
  • 1200cc
Philiptigerrice wrote:
Credit to her. It wasn't what she wanted, but its what her masters (the voters) instructed her to do.

She's following their instruction.

Thats her job.

She has no choice, but if there was a way out of Brexit I beleive she'd be taking it and wherever she can get control it's her way or the highway.

The voters being her "masters" just made me spit my coffee. We only choose who or what at the most basic level, the rest we have no control over. If you want to say she has "masters" then it's our representatives in Parliament not us, and she's doing her upmost to control them, it's the very reason she gave from her own mouth for calling a general election.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by -Ralph-.

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579206

• -Ralph-
  • 1200cc
Dirk wrote:
Define "soft brexit", ask 20 people and you'll get 20 different answers.
Brexit or no Brexit...that was the only possible Question and it has been answered

Ask 20 people to define Brexit and you'll get 20 different answers.

Even the PM can only tell us "Brexit means Brexit"

And don't tell me it means leaving the European Union as the world is way more complicated than that.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579207

• samfan
  • 450cc
We have the Conservative party to thank for the opportunity of freeing our selves from
EU domination and a federal Europe and eventually a one world government,that was conceived in the 1930s, The Bilderberg group behind it are not going give up Brexit or no Brexit world
domination is the name of the game, Brexit will slow them down ,but the end result will be the same.

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579208

• -Ralph-
  • 1200cc
samfan wrote:
We have the Conservative party to thank for the opportunity of freeing our selves from
EU domination and a federal Europe and eventually a one world government,that was conceived in the 1930s, The Bilderberg group behind it are not going give up Brexit or no Brexit world
domination is the name of the game, Brexit will slow them down ,but the end result will be the same.

Where's that bloody tin foil gone?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trev, Fishandchips

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579217

The people think there are people who apparently want world domination, ask yourself:
How old are they?
How long will it take to achieve world domination?
Will they still be alive?
Who brainwashed me?
Good Life Farm

Self-catering rural holiday accommodation in Catalunya, España

www.goodlifefarm.es
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by AlanHolt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: -Ralph-

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579227

• samfan
  • 450cc
For any one who is interested in what is really going on, and can get away from watching television for a few hours ,theres lots of information available to digest,Youtube has an excellent video called Everything is a rich mans trick, this is narrated by some high ranking people, that are far better informed than anyone on this forum.

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579230

• samfan
  • 450cc
AlanHolt wrote:
The people think there are people who apparently want world domination, ask yourself:
How old are they?
How long will it take to achieve world domination?
Will they still be alive?
Who brainwashed me?

What do you think the last two world wars were about ?

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579235

The first world war started because of an assassination of a prominent person. The second world war started because Germany wanted to reclaim land it had lost to neighbouring countries.
Good Life Farm

Self-catering rural holiday accommodation in Catalunya, España

www.goodlifefarm.es

Re: It's going to be a long few weeks!!! 3 months, 1 week ago #579257

• samfan
  • 450cc
AlanHolt wrote:
The first world war started because of an assassination of a prominent person. The second world war started because Germany wanted to reclaim land it had lost to neighbouring countries.

Are you saying France was a neighbouring country.
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds