Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

see the french want out of euro.....Frexit
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit

see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558666

• Tramp
  • 1200cc
Just read that madame le pen has been rattling her handbag again promising if she wins which she might the elections she will march on Brussels and demand french sovrenty back..

So Germany will blame us English and the rest of europe will disintegrate...and the little krankie can bugger off too....

I blame the guy with the combe over in usa - mexico..
Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by Tramp.

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558677

mon Dieu !!! À quoi le monde va-t-il
I'M HERE FOR A GOOD TIME NOT A LONG TIME

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558682

• Tramp
  • 1200cc
Cest la vie mon amie....the world has gone mad

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558684

• samfan
  • 450cc
Scotland is going to stay in, no matter what.

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558689

The French public are probably more discontented with their perceived loss of national identity than we were in the run up to Brexit. Their integration of non-French people and their customs into French life is far less accommodating than ours in the UK, so it's even more surprising that they are so fed up. The EU is on the way out.
Yamaha FZS1000 Fazer...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by Scott_rider.

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558717

PHILinFRANCE wrote:
mon Dieu !!! À quoi le monde va-t-il

Is that 'brickie french'
one-legged adventurer

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558724

Pure backwater gibberish mate
I'M HERE FOR A GOOD TIME NOT A LONG TIME

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558751

Scott_rider wrote:
The French public are probably more discontented with their perceived loss of national identity than we were in the run up to Brexit. Their integration of non-French people and their customs into French life is far less accommodating than ours in the UK, so it's even more surprising that they are so fed up. The EU is on the way out.

Don't believe all you read..... Locally here the French think we are idiots to be leaving the EU, why bite the hand that feeds is their attitude. How much is the EU farming subsidy worth again?

The French will always be French, they don't see the rest of Europe as a threat and they don't seem to be too worried about how great they might have been! They like being part of Europe and for the most part are very welcoming and accommodating of others as long as they join in and play the game.

As a non-French person living in France I know that the French people are far, far, more welcoming than you suggest, at least in these parts.

As what seems to be a pretty chauvinistic country, I wonder if a woman would be allowed to win? She may be making similar noises to the liars in the last few votes, but a woman? Mon dieu!

The following user(s) said Thank You: almar, PHILinFRANCE, pinball1008, 92kk k100lt 193214, macdee

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558754

• Peirre
  • NOW ONLINE
  • 1200cc
samfan wrote:

I hope it does & then when Scotland gets independence, the border and immigration controls are initiated between England and the people's democratic republic of Scotland.
Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by Peirre.

Re: see the french want out of euro.....Frexit 1 week, 6 days ago #558765

Peirre wrote:
samfan wrote:

I hope it does & then when Scotland gets independence, the border and immigration controls are initiated between England and the people's democratic republic of Scotland.

It'll be just my luck that the UK exits, Scotland stays in and therefore so can I (thanks Dad), then France exits!

Time to create page: 0.41 seconds