Username Password: Remember me

Thieves in my house
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thieves in my house

Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557753

• -Ralph-
  • 1200cc
The things you have to do to stop the wife and kid running off with your stuff!

This is the only cable I have where the charging end is small enough to fit in the phone holder on my handlebars.

I've also told them that this cable is wired up differently and if they use it it'll blow up their phones

Lets ignore the fact it's actually the cable that came with my sons tablet, I've given him another one
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Last Edit: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by -Ralph-.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WIBO, steve_h80

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557755

• -Ralph-
  • 1200cc
Who else loses stuff to their family? I actually bought a cheap set of tools for the house, as every time either of them go near the expensive tools in the garage, I never see it again.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Last Edit: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by -Ralph-.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodyorkabr

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557758

• zimtim
  • 1200cc
So you're trying to deter your family in particular your son from retrieving something that was initially stolen from him in the first place.
And your admitting to this fact on an open forum.

Definitely a candidate for father of the year.

The amount of leads I have gone through try to find just the right one to use on the bike.
Why don't you just keep the lead on the bike or leave it in one of you bike jacket pockets

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557759

Damn,I wish I had thought of that! One of the problems of staying at my girlfriend's overnight is her little darlings stealing my charging cable.Another problem is the little f@#kers stealing my deodorant....maybe a disguised can of expanding foam will do the trick!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tramp, steve_h80

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557762

• herman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • 1200cc
Oh God where do I start! I have a hidden stash of AA batteries for sat navs after a frustrating France trip with knackered ones. Any crisps or chocolates are now hidden in the van. My phone charger is hidden in the garage, I could go on.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557768

• Tramp
  • 1200cc
I once gave a mates wife a trick can of hairspray which was infact hair remover....

The screams were priceless....paybacks a bitch with no hair...

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557789

• -Ralph-
  • 1200cc
zimtim wrote:
Why don't you just keep the lead on the bike or leave it in one of you bike jacket pockets

I have two bikes and three bike jackets

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557791

• -Ralph-
  • 1200cc
Tramp wrote:
I once gave a mates wife a trick can of hairspray which was infact hair remover....

The screams were priceless....paybacks a bitch with no hair...

Remind me not to ever cross you

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557792

My dad used to smoke when I was younger.

One time I took most of the tobacco out of them, put a few match heads in and put the tobacco back so they looked normal and put them back in the pack. It's a great trick for when people nick your cigarettes. The pack already carries the health warning that they can damage your health.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: felco

Re: Thieves in my house 1 month, 3 weeks ago #557795

The worst I got though was back in 1975 I had a Honda 500-4 and used to keep my driving licence in the document holder under the seat.

On my way up to the NorthWest200 I was stopped on the Northern Ireland border checkpoint at Aughnacloy and asked for ID. Took out my driving licence and handed it to the soldier on the check point. When he opened it I then discovered my younger brother had taken my licence so he could go to the pub for a drink as he was under 18 and in its place had stored one that was 'borrowed'. Needless to say I was there a while looking at some heavy armour waiting for them to run their checks which admittedly were done in a very professional manner despite the propaganda. They told me to make sure to come back the same way. Up to then my brother got a Friday allowance from his big brother.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodyorkabr, felco
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds